The Heart Eater

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, VEIGGGIEEE LOOK!!!"

Veigar jumped startled by Lulu's sudden yelling. The little black yordle collected himself while squinting at Lulu with his golden eyes.

"What you insolent-"

Veigar was cut off by a sudden. Tang in his soul. A cold chill came over him and for a sudden second he could feel the skin on his flesh.

Noxian troops were patrolling the area for what ever they were patrolling for, Veigar didn't know. All he knew is that they had to be eliminated.

"Veigar?" Lulu asked. She fixed her violet hair, putting some behind her ears. It had been ruffled up by her excited jumping.

Veigar slowly waddled over to the Noxian troops, staying low as to not be seen. Lulu crouch walked over to him worried about what he was doing.

"Veigie what are you doing?! Those are Noxian guards down there there's about a dozen!"

An unsure fear could be seen in Lulu's emerald eyes. Pix was on edge about his partner so he flew in front of Veigar as to stop him.

Veigar just swatted him away sending Pix crashing to the ground. Lulu hurried over to Pix and scooped him off the ground. She held him close to her chest, glaring at Veigar with saddened eyes.

"VEIGAR STOP!"

Veigar stopped in place. By this time he had his staff in hand. Sparks flew from its head crystal. Veigar didn't look back at Lulu. When he spoke his voice was letting out a almost, wheezing noise.

"Lulu, do not get in my way." He looked back at Lulu. His golden eyes were now glowing. His ebony fur was puffed and his cloak was begging to levatate.

"But-"

Pix poofed pixie dust in Lulu's face. She looked down at the little fairy and could see that he agreed with Veigar. It was best that they stay out of his way.

Veigar violently waddled down to the troops, engaging the unsuspecting soldiers in battle.

He blasted two of them away letting the others know that there was a threat.

One soldier charged Veigar with his mace held high. Spit flew out of his mouth as he roared. Most of his front teeth were missing from the blow of a Hellstar. Veigar stopped him in his tracks with Event Horizon. All the soldier could do was watch as Veigar kill three others of his platoon.

"You men are a disgrace to Noxus." A giant man in armor was sitting in the carriage with his face resting on his hand.

"Oh don't be too harsh on them, I was hoping some of them would flee so I could slaughter them myselves.

A man with a long mustache sat next to him. He had a fur coat on and tattoo were all over his body. His face also wore a sinister smile.

Veigar looked to his right and seen what had to be their captain looming over him, thus blocking out the sun.

"Who the hell a are you?" Veigar asked now pointing his staff at the man in armor. He let his giant axe fall to the ground. His scared lips formed a smile.

"Darius."