Darius and Draven

"Darius?" The name rung a bell in Veigar's head, the man who showed no mercy to his enemies on the field. Most compared his battle prowess to the great generals of the Runic Age they all soon died, and he was sure to soon join them.

There he stood next to his brother with a smug look painted on his face. Draven, the Noxian executioner, Veigar did his homework on him. Draven would cut down and brutally tease his victims in a sick game of cat and mouse. This game was held in a coliseum.

Mortal men thought they would fight other prisoners like themselves. Instead, the were greeted by the star of execution. If his victims could get away from Dravens ax's, they could gain their freedom, but Draven's expertise with those ax's was too great.

So in the end, the victims would die, leaving Draven showered with gold and reputation.

Fighting these two together would be a challenge. "Soooo, is this little yordle, are we gonna kill him?" Draven was leaning forward on one of his ax's.

The lean man must have gotten done dining because he was picking his teeth with a toothpick.

Darius cleared a mucas filled throat. "If the yordle chooses to stand and face me he shall die. He was already foolish enough to slay my men." Draven looked to his brother, a little taken aback from his older brother's straight forwardness.

"Man, no mercy huh? Well there's another one over there, can I at least have fun with her?"

Darius waved him away. "Go ahead, do as you please." "Oh goody!" Draven clapped his hands in joy. "Make sure you don't bloody up your new armor to much brother."

Draven ripped his ax from the earth and proceeded to walk toward Lulu. Each step he took made Veigar angrier.

"She's not what you need to be worried about, Draven." Veigar and Draven were standing side by side. Draven looked down at the little yordle surprised that he chose to speak. "Oh? Why is that, are you what I should direct my attention towards? Cause if so, run." 

Veigar didn't look at Draven, his attention was directed toward his brother's towering presence.

Veigar adjusted his hat with his right hand. He was surprised to feel that he was sweating under his hat. Veigar noticed that his stunted legs were shaking.

Was he nervous?

No.

He was engrossed by the fact that the two most powerful men in Noxus were here for him ready to be obliterated. Veigar looked to Draven. His golden eyes glowing. He smiled, showing a assortion of white, sharp teeth.

"Ok, ill run. Lets play your little game executioner. But, this cat isn't very merciful."