Who?

Luke

Its been a month since Calum and I broke up, Ive gotten to know Jensen really well and he isn't such a bad person after all. We've bonded like brothers should and I've even helped him pick up chicks a couple of times.  I'll admit its a little weird having an almost identical twin but at times it can be fun. We like to mess around with our mom a lot and she always yells at us.

We were currently sitting at the mall food court when Jensen plots himself down next to me with his food, "Hey Luke why don't you try and hook up with someone, maybe that will take your mind off things?" he asks. "I don't know if that's such a good idea I mean I was in a relationship with Calum for 4 years, I'm not gonna forget about him that easily, even if I try." I mumble.

I was watching people walk past us when I see something that caught my eye, Ashton and Michael holding hands while walking and Michael basically curled up to Ashton. I guess they're back together. Calum hasn't tried to contact me since that day and honestly neither have I, I love Calum but I think some distance might be good for us.

I was interrupted from by thoughts by Jensen's outburst, "Hey maybe you should make Calum jealous. Like you don't have to date anyone you just have to be seen with someone getting all cozy and maybe that will make him come crawling back." He says with his mouth full. I think for a little bit, "its hard to find a good looking gay guy willing to help make someone else jealous." I say.

We were both shocked when someone else joined the conversation, "Well what about me?"

So lovely readers time for some comments!!!!!!!!!!! Describe your dream guy down below because I need help as to how this stranger will look like lol. Description and if you want even a name because I'm crap with names. List things like hair color, eye color, ethnicity, accent?, hobbies, idk anything that makes him your dream guy. Xx