FIERCE DESIRE

CHAPTER ONE

"TAP, TAP" the sound of water drags all my senses back "Open your eyes Yasmin" my mind urges, and they snap open with synchronisation, and I return to reality, and it sucks.

I was having a perfect moment with all those sexual fantasies that creep my mind sometimes. 

The warm drops of water cascades through my skin, washing away all the little unimportant things, the strawberry soap covers my surface, giving it a sweet scent, I take it in as if it will cease to exist, I apply the water again to wash the soap away.

Closing the shower off, I grab the white towel hanging off from a peg on the door and wrap it around my skin with haste as my phone buzzes so I look down, to see my alarm going off, so turning it off with anger. 

It was starting to become a stressful day, and it was my birthday,  I allow my eyes to settle on the French white knickers. If I had to be a slut for my birthday, my vagina probably has some severe cobwebs.

Next, it was my birthday present, a sexy red thong, the smoothness makes me smile, and it will be unused. I tell myself, so instead of placing it on.

I can not help but put it back where it belonged in the bag, so it is best to take out granny panties instead, " Ah comfy" it felt better.  Well, it was not if I was going to use it anyways it has been six months since I had sex anyways. 

My hands reach towards the body cream to slowly apply it, the coldness of it shocks my already warm body, after letting out a shiver I look towards the mirror to use my minimal birthday makeup look.

For today just a little bit of eyeliner and the perfect purple mac lipstick, with a necklace placed around my neck classy but cute, I apply the curlers so I can start to blow dry my hair.

Looking at myself in the mirror the curlers make me look stupid, beast before the beauty is my new mantra for the moment.

KNOCK, KNOCK! 

 A knock on the door surprises the hell out of me; I am about to shit myself before even leaving who knocks the door so damn hard.

I rush downstairs while grabbing my turquoise silk gown in haste, forgetting that I had locked the front door" Keys, where are the damn house keys?" the first questionable thought of the day.

My mind cannot even think straight because one of the curlers lands on the floor and it damages my mood even further.

Sometimes I do well with pressure but have you ever seen a girl who is getting ready on a schedule and has to leave the house soon be pushed into a rage of anger as whoever was at the door is making them even later than they already are? 

 Maybe I placed in a little compartment beside the TV stand, I check and yes it is not there. 

I had crap to deal with today, including the fucked up morning, work was utterly chaotic. It was the final day of the month, and there was little opportunity to have lunch.

There was not even one bite of the homemade chicken soup or a small taste of bread that I had packed, the hours went so fast, and it was only  just to pile every paper that we need, each piece of a document was organised by colour instead because I have no time to look over it today.

A business deal could go wrong because of it that was what I would think every time I wanted to eat because there was so much to do, and it's something that I do not want to deal with, I was about to make partner.