GAMES

....................................................................................................................................................................

CHAPTER FIVE

Benjamin opens his eyes and all there is  to notice is that someone was touching him, yet  all he could outline out of this creature features are her fine black hair and dark brown eyes, but he is still half-asleep so he could be wrong, her hands are right next to his dick which happens to be already throbbing with the desire to be touched.

"Yasmin?" He asks not quite sure of the identity, she gasps and that answers his question.

Has she been sexually touching him while he was asleep? Quite shameless actually and totally arousing at the same time, somehow she seems to be surprising him even more.

" I am so sorry, I was checking for a pulse," she says and licks her lips out nervousness obviously because she has been caught.

" By grabbing my dick?" Those words cause her to take her hand out with a quick force and of course he had to say it there was something satisfying about seeing her fidget.

" No, I-" she tried to explain herself with her cheeks flushing trying to put a sentence together and he actually kind of felt sorry.

" No need to explain I know what you want" he could play with this, I mean she wants him as much as he wants her.

There was no need for barrier of any sorts and all he needs to do is give her what she wants "Really?" She sighs with relief probably thinking she has quickly averted the situation but of course she is mistaken.

" Yes really," he says as he moves closer to her and once again she fails to notice his proximity.

He grabs her hair and pulls her close, his lips right next to hers just one movement and he could kiss her.

Her breathing gets heavier but instead of kissing her he whispers in her ears " I was kidding" and bites down her earlobe softly causing her to moan out loud.

His other hand focuses on her neck so she does not drop back, sucking and biting he continues till she utters " please" and with that he trails further down to her neck, smelling her sweet perfume a sweet tropical coconut smell, and licks her neck feeling her heart beat faster through her veins.

As he explored her vulnerable neck she moaned causing him to grunt, he grabs her ass to stop her from escaping, soon enough his lips are on her chest, he takes her shirt off, exposing her boobs they are pert and ready, he kisses her nipples but does not bite it, instead he licks it and sucks it and her moans increase, a sudden urge to bite her nipple goes through him and he does so, he could feel her hot skin which causes him to become highly excited with the prospect of getting her to orgasm.

He pushes her down the couch allowing her to lay down, curly hair everywhere and her cheeks flushed, it was so sexy that he wants so much more so he kisses her hard to get her lips even more tainted and her wet.

She could entice him with her innocent looks, her sweet kisses and the warmth of her vagina, allowing him to imagine how it would feel to be buried deep inside.

But obviously he has to control himself, so he parts her legs open and rubs his fingers firstly on the outside of her panties feeling her wetness build, " So wet" he says as this is nothing but confirmation to her and him about how she lusts after him.

" Hmmm" is her reply because she can barely speak, she was enjoying the sensation of his thumb over her clit, she bites down trying to stop the moans because she does not want to admit what he is capable of doing to her, but there she is legs fully open with him guiding her.

" If you continue to bite your lips, you will truly be punished" those words make her gasps, a little buzz of need goes through her.

He pulls her panties down and slowly discards of them " Open even wider" he commands her and at first she does not want to but he pushes her legs even further apart, his index fingers enters her and she gasps at him penetrating her but he continues, ignoring her cries and pleas to stop the madness.

Her body begins to wiggle out so with one hand he pushes her legs down, this impression her from moving that part of the body, she then decides to push him away and then he grabs her hands but still continues to push in and out of her with his finger, he has no plans to stop but continue each step of the way, her little act of defiance only aroused him even further.

" So wet," she says out loud telling him that she was so aroused, he clearly knew that but there is something fantastic about hearing her words that he also has to bite down a grown.

"You are, aren't you," he says with a smile plastered of course he knows that she wants more, every time he goes faster her breath becomes even more shallow and her body wriggles even more.

" Please, " she begs silently asking him to enter her and to give her what she wants but not yet, he wants her crazy and completely submissive.

Women like her will only give in if she is really submissive and a man like him does not want anything more than her words of defiance and her pleading words.

" Please, what?' he asks her and kisses the side of her thighs causing her to tremble but she does not answer.

" I--" she begins to say again but stops when he removes his finger and lets his mouth hover between her vagina.

She holds her breath waiting for the impact of his lips on her vagina, he kisses the other side of thighs and she is almost in tears because of his torture, he lips to taste her and she grabs onto the couch so she does not fall off.

"Ohhhhhh" her moan increased and he goes even further and sucks her vagina and she hisses shaking her head from side to side, his tongue licks her tasting a sweet and salty taste, fuck she tastes so damn good that he just wants to lick her all day.

Her hands settle on his hair grabbing on tight, as he goes faster with his movements loving every moment her body buckled or when she moves with him, he dick lets out precum just a bit because of how aroused he is, he has to remind himself that he must not give her what she wants yet.

" I can not take this" she pleads out but obviously she has to take it, his hands push her legs down and she is laying totally exposed, his finger twitch to finger again and he does but he does not stop sucking her vagina, so she trashes her head about as he is fingering and licking her out.

His tempo slowly increases one minute he is fingering her slow and licking her fast and another minute he is fingering her fast and licking her slow, she was so wet with his saliva and her own wetness that his heart, dick and every part of him throbbed with utter need.

"I am going to orgasm" she screams out loud and he wants her to, so rubs her vagina and sucks in a slow manner, till she orgasms loud.

Only when her legs stop twitching and her breath becomes stable that he looks up and smiles at her " It is over".

The heat of the moment, the words he says makes my heart beat and for the first time, I am very afraid of where this can lead me. 

Most importantly I am afraid of what my heart can take because somehow I was failing, my heart was beating and fast for Benjamin. But, at this moment I didn't know it yet.