BETRAYAL

At work, Yasmin enters her office, the cool air from the A/C helps her shake off the heat, it was 26 degrees outside, that's heatwave weather in London.

Her hot pink satin shirt is opened, just a few buttons down, revealing an Ann summer fearless bodysuit, which she combined with black pants.

She was feeling and looking hot.

She was ready to rock work and do win.

Yasmin has been wanting a promotion for a while now and her main priority at work is making it happen.

Her assistant Claire comes up to her and hands in a file " What is this?"Yasmin asks while opening up the file. It shows a meeting plan.

"An office opened up in NY, so, the big boss said that you are flying out to NYC, new clients, you see," Claire says.

" Uhmmm, any cute guys among the new clients?" Yasmin jokes while opening up the fridge inside her office, it had, smoothies, Coca Cola, sweet bars, champagne, but that was reserved for special clients.

Her office was personalised, a pink chair that she can spin, MacBook laptop, wooden office desk, round white fluffy carpet on the floor next to the chair.

Client chairs were black,  Metropol Reception Chair.

On the other side by the door there was another wooden desk with a chair but all white, it was where Claire did the work.

Claire's computer was an Apple iMac, but her office was everything Yasmin dreamed and more.

She did work hard and work her butt off working at business school and getting her Art history degree.

Yasmin takes a sip of a blueberry Naked smoothie and sits by her chair.

" I hope for your sake, there is when was the last time you had sex?" answering Yasmin previous question.

" Ask my untouched vagina" probably since Daniel left that's her last relocation of having sex.

She did feel a little sore today but maybe because Benjamin sleeps like he owns the bed.

Yasmin never did manage to speak to Benjamin, the moment she had regained her memories of the blurry night with him.

Missing pieces of a puzzle placed themselves. Finally, she recalls that after getting upset about work, she had got a glass of wine and started drinking.

Benjamin had arrived somewhat wet from the weather outside, holding a helmet and wearing a leather jacket, a white shirt with jeans and combat boots.

That man was a piece of art, and he looked like a mix of the Korean actor Hyun Bin and Lee Joon-gi.

He flashed a grin at her, and that irritated her, the last thing she wants was him making her feel like she had been caught doing something she shouldn't be doing.

" Drinking?" he asks while walking towards her.

She nods and grabs the wine bottle " Would you like some?" she wasn't going to drink everything she might as well let him join.

" Or, Choose your poison" she points at her collection of drinks. Whisky,

" I choose you and, this" he grabs the bottle and his finger touches hers, a spark of electricity passes through both of them but neither wants to admit it.

Or she didn't want to admit it.

He sits down and grabs her glass and pours wine, Yasmin thinks he is pouring the wine for her, or so she thinks". Instead, he grabs her glass and drinks the wine.