TEMPTATION

..........................................................................................................................................................................

CHAPTER FOUR

I couldn't take it anymore my brain is about to explode, my body felt unknown, the moment he touched me all the vibrant needs I have erupted, I got wet under a few minutes.

My panties have never been so wet easily till he appeared and that scared me, he was confident as fuck too.

A moan escapes my lips remembering all he did and I can not help but want it all over again, to be totally spent after a night of fucking him and hearing his groans of pleasure fill my ears over and over again.

" Ride me harder," he says in my fantasy and I can not help but think about how he would react to that.

" You wouldn't hate it" I try to cancel it, I do not want him to enter my fantasies to make me submissive, to give myself completely to him.

" You are mine aren't you" those words popped up and I can not help but shut my legs because those are words he will say, Benjamin seems to be the type of guy that wants to possess every little bit I have.

Following this carnal crave would probably end it, whatever this is but I am not going to because although it was beneficial to have this end there was a con, it would ruin everything with Daniel, I was not prepared to do it.

My mind was so polluted, I just need to admit that, and let the past stay there and do not try to question it.

I love Daniel and if I want to construct a future with him I have to try and avoid that man as much as I could.

Daniel's strong arms go around my waist comforting me and I smile, It was familiar and not threatening to think about and indulge in.

Asking for more than I had seemed selfish, Daniel could only give me comfortability although there was the craving for a little more.

They had been lacking excitement lately and probably the whole reason why I could be like this, I shouldn't even be thinking about Jun it would be stupid to get myself in any type of position with that man.

Even if the only type of position I really wanted was him over me, or me behind him yet the image was so powerful, I can't help it but to take a deep breath.

Neither was I surprised to know that I was already wet, if those dark eyes of his lands on me during an intense moment,  those multiple orgasms he will evoke would be the finale.

He is like a dark angel just waiting for me to give in, and there will always be a reminder of him that I have submitted and I would never space my guilt.

Also, I refuse to beg him because it's hard, so I turn towards the mirror and I ask myself a question " Where have you gone?".

The woman I know has evaporated into smoke since that man has walked into my personal bubble, pride had no meaning, self-respect, and tolerance for abuse was not there anymore.

My eyes snap back at the sight before me, curly hair messy, green panties and a sexy blue/green bra, with a long silk night robe.

The contrast of blue and green is great and compliments my skin, one more of the presents I had purchased at Agent provocateur, which happens to be my favourite lingerie brand.

I don't know what was worse the annoyance for not using it , or the fact that I wanted to use it with Daniel's friend, imagine walking sexily towards that man , watching the way your curves are outlined by the robe, as he waited with his hand crossed and his dark eyes looked over, perfect round breast, curves with big thighs and hips, the way she hoped he liked women to be.