THE DENIAL

Benjamin finishes the last bit of his breakfast toast and sips the black coffee while appreciating the view in front of him.

Hyde Park is charming even from an office building and during his time in London there is nothing better than looking at Hyde Park it is his hideaway spot to read, but he has also began to feel enchanted with the art of the park  and the craving of painting this beautiful place since during the moment he arrived, so, his gaze then settles on his art.

Wearing his long brown coat with a combined set piece of cotton white shirt and blue jeans followed by black army boots he was ready for whatever the world decides to send his way.

That includes that bombshell of a woman his friend has at home.

He has been eying her up, in so many ways imaginable and that causes a smirk to pop out from his lips.

Yasmin, she is hard to read, but she is becoming putty in his hand, he knows the moment he lays a finger on her she would go crazy.

She would gush and turn into a sensitive kitten vixen in a few minutes and he would take her meows and scratches with pleasure.

He loves cats and he always wanted to tame one big ferocious kitty cat.

But Yasmin oozed sexiness in a way that was almost impossible, she isn't afraid to say what she wants, and throughout his life, he usually likes to date the type of women that always give in quickly.

Easy woman and fast cars was his thing and many of his friends liked the same thing and they bonded over that.

The main reason why preferred easy preys is because it would always be less of a hassle, but with Yasmin, she would not bend forward quickly at all, which just made her even more luscious.

That woman was different and he liked a challenge, she was definitely one, so to taste her in ways she wasn't ready sounds like a great way to throw her off and he was going to win her heart, he was not going to let her escape, she would be tamed.

Regardless of his quench to tame Yasmin, Benjamin stayed in London because he is about to hold his first London exposition and he was going to conquer the markets here too, the memory of when his sister had suggested him to allow others to witness his art, makes him smile.

Golden brown hair and sparkly clear green eyes Melanie was able to hold a room with just her laugh, she was young and absolutely wild.

Sometimes too wild and that worried him causing him to be protective of his baby sister.

As, a protective older brother, Benjamin did everything in his power to make her feel safe, especially after their father had abandoned them at a very young age with their grandmother and had re-married after their mother had died.

Growing up with their grandmother in South Korea was great and although she didn't speak any Korean at first Nana Joe was an excellent strong woman, she learned the language and tackled everything that worried her with humour and seriousness.

Nana Joe and Melanie are the only two women he has ever cared for beside his aunt.

The phone rings interrupting his thought " Benjamin speaking, who am I talking to?".

" Hey Benjamin it's Mike, we have been trying to call you, we heard that you are in London and you have a piece of art to show?" Mike was a guy Benjamin had met in school, very tall and very smart, he owned a few galleries in London, he must have been calling because Sean one of their other friend must have told him about the fact that he is back and has some stuff to show and he wanted to get out of his little artistic break.