REVEALING

After he pushed onto the bed Yasmin, she felt his strong hands on her thighs, and he opened them wide and closed her legs around his hips.

She can feel his hardened dick; she licks her lip because she goes dry.

Oh, my, Oh my! Her mind went blank for a second.

" What are you doing?" She asks in shock and snapping back into reality.

Yasmin couldn't even get up because this is what she wanted. Right?

" Stop fucking with me Yasmin; I know that you have been thinking about me, wanting me the same way that I have wanted to you for the past weeks"  his hands opened her black pants and pushed them down aggressively.

Her panties is torn to pieces and exposes her vagina for him to see in all his glory.

His dark eyes fills with need and moans.

He did that torn the beautiful lace into pieces because he wanted HER!

Something about the fact that he would go full animalistic with her cause her to quiver in excitement.

Yasmin instantly needs, no wants Benjamin's lips on her breast at this very second.

She felt the hot, warm liquid of arousal, and she loved it she hadn't felt like this in EVER.

Even with Daniel she never felt the way she felt right now and she was scared and aroused at the same time.

"Hmmm" he mutters and he opens up her white shirt. Her bra and breasts exposed.

She was betrayed by her breasts as they puckered in need screaming for him to touch them.

" Please" she says begging him.

He leans right next to her ears and whispers " Please, what?".

Causing her to moan even more, she was dying frustrated here.

" Please, taste them" those words were enough for him to pull her bra down in the quickest of manners that her breast bounced in the process.

Benjamin's lips went down on her breast and she lost it.

Moans, screams, grabbing of the sheets with her tight grip all in the moment he explored, her breasts.

"You taste amazing"

Benjamin looks up at her " What do you think?" as he lightly touches her thighs.

" At this moment nothing much, I must admit" her mind had gone to mush and she wasn't thinking much.

His fingers touch her clit and moans  come out from her lips.

" I would like to put my tongue in there and taste all that you have to give" his words cause her to get wetter.

" Do it" she gasps in despair. He begins to kiss the side of her thighs.

Then he went down to her starting with her labia, moving to her clitoris tonguing her up and down. Sucking the fuck out of her while doing it.

" Oh, my goodness" she gasps and she spasms out of control moving her hips and vagina to him.

Offering like his starter, main and dessert.

" Benjamin, please do not stop" she was to ready to peak. Reach her orgasm.

He did just that " let's not finish before it starts".

Wait, there's more? Her brain becomes mushy even more.

He grabs his trousers and takes the belt off. Placing them right next to her, he begins to unbutton.

Her eyes goes down to where the trousers drops. Yasmin then slowly brings her eyes back to the bulge he presents her with.

The body speaks louder when it's presented with lust and acts without mercy.

Yasmin stands up and without her panties on latches herself onto his hips, hands around his neck, he lifts her up.

Pushes her against a wall and there they were. She half naked, no panties on, him also half naked no trousers but with his boxers on.

Benjamin kisses her passionately and her hands goes to his butt and she squeezes them.

Firm and round, he was too good to be true sometimes.

She could feel his hard abs against her and she wanted to take his shirt off.

Her hands moves to his shirt, pulling it up to his neck.

" One by one" he says as he helps her take it off.

" It shall come off" she finishes his sentence. He moves her to the bed quickly in a swift move.

And then takes his boxers off and the big bulge that she's presented with is

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yasmin wakes up with Benjamin staring at her, admiring her after what they just did.

Guilt first engulfed her because she thought about Daniel.

But, then she looked into Benjamin's eyes and she forgets about it. His gaze looks at her with desire all over again.

" Round two?" he enquires cheekily.

She blushes once again.

" No, I just want to know that what we went through last night can't happen again" although they had an amazing time, she knows that they couldn't continue what happened.

Benjamin was amazing and all but he wasn't marriage material. He was a bad boy and bad boys weren't ready to settle, have kids and all the things she wanted.

" Why not?" He said as he tried to come closer to her.

" Because, we aren't made for each other" she said while moving away from him, she couldn't afford him to come closer to her what if they fuck again? Yasmin knew that if she left Benjamin touch her that she would do it again.

Yasmin couldn't risk it, she didn't have time to do this her mother wanted her married, she wanted to be married, with a good man who wanted the same things she did! It wasn't that hard to ask damn it.

" And you are Daniel, are?" he went there, where he knew he shouldn't go.

" Maybe not but at least he has everything I need in a husband" Yasmin said it without being too sure where she was heading with her answer because Daniel did have some things she wanted in a husband but not everything.

But, Daniel definitely had more than Benjamin has that's for sure.

Yes, Benjamin was hot and every girls fantasy because he looked like those men from the front page of a blaze book or another sexual fantasy book.

Rugged, slit eyes, an awesome smile, luscious lips and abs to die for, he definitely ticked those boxes.

Holding a baby or being at home having a lovely weekend in with the family, he definitely didn't fit that, or did he? The thought of him carrying a baby that looked like half of her and him cause her heart to clench with wanting.

She quickly put that thought away, her stubborn brain had already accepted that he couldn't be the one.