LUST

......................................................................................................................

CHAPTER TWO

It's that time of the year again, the one where that I am forced to remember my childhood moments, and memories I pushed myself to forget, but something about today flashes it back inside my mind.

Those memories somewhat make me smile,  childhood innocence never fails to impress me, it was the first time I had experienced orgasm with my fingers.

Was it fantastic? Hell yeah, from that day on I have always enjoyed pleasuring myself, once in a while of course.

I once made my dildo run out of battery just because I was so aroused, it was always a pleasure to imagine myself being abused with one. 

It started with the imagination of a brute grabbing me so roughly that I am shocked at such force, and from there my body couldn't take it anymore and I would come in waves. 

I would die of embarrassment back then and now I am not afraid anymore, I'd grown from that part of my life, and confident now.

Although I am still single with the occasional fucking with Daniel, who is currently abroad and probably getting it from another chick and that somewhat pissed me off, and it was definitely not infatuation that I felt for Daniel it was ownership, I made him mine in my eyes.

Daniel was NEVER able to drive me insane, but he was enough to make me happy, mental stability and protection is Daniel's role, not some crazy man who did not know if he wants me one day or not, normality and safety what I currently craved for. 

Husband material, potentially the father of my kids, I could see a future with him.

The white picket fence type where I wait for him to come home with our perfect kids, and he cooked lunch after I finalised a conference call, of course, I still want to work, but I also want to be able to trust a man who is there for me during those important moments. 

My cooking skills are not that great, stir-frys and cooking eggs on toast but I am not Gordon Ramsey or even close, but I am able to please Daniel in other things and that is okay. 

But sex is always going to be what it is, or no sparks, the same routine and just doable. 

It was not a good enough reason to leave him anyways, he is the right guy, and there is no doubt about that, I plan to marry that man.

I take a peek at my phone and  I write" Call please," and wait but nothing the phone didn't even light up not even for a single second.

Nothing worse than staying outside and feeling the cold blowing winter, while you wait for a phone call.

A brief light flashed on the phone, and the relief is instant"Krystal is that you? hello Krystal, Krystal?" I tapped the iPhone pressing the loudspeaker button only to be disappointed by the fact that I still couldn't hear Krystal and the phone terminates the call. 

What happened to iPhone being one of the best phones? Liars, just false advertisement, shaking my head in frustration, I text Krystal, my fingers type away.

I shiver, as the wind blows my curly hair out of proportion, and in a minute I will look like a puffed dog those cute ones people go " Look how cute is the dogs hair", and it is annoying because I spent an enormous amount of time this morning getting my hair ready and that enraged me and I hope it stays put. 

I search around and my gaze lands on a young couple who clearly has never heard of keeping it at home the guy's fingers went down his girlfriend's blouse, rude to spy but, he then kisses his girlfriend, I somehow become aroused by such intimate act in public.