Chapter Nine

It's been a week since his encounter with Ravi's girlfriend, and N has stayed as far away from Ravi as possible. For the other members it was the most depressing week they had ever experienced.
"This is getting ridiculous" Leo said to the other members, N was away filming for his new drama and Ravi was out with his 'girlfriend' again
"What is?" Hyuk asked
"This whole situation with N and Ravi, N hasn't spoken to Ravi for an entire week and it's evidently killing them both"
Ken's face then lit up as if he had just come up with an amazing idea
"You know what we should do?" He said deviously
"What?" Hongbin asked
"Lock them both in a room and refuse to let them out until they sort out this situation" Hyuk rolled his eyes
"Hyung, I thought I was the childish one not you" He laughed
"No Ken has a point there"
The guys all turned to look at Leo with confusion
"Hyung I was joking... You don't actually mean to say we should lock them up together right?" Ken said
"Why not? Unless there's a better way we can get them to talk, even if it takes them days we should lock them up and refuse to let them leave until they sort it out, this is killing our group and as the second oldest I can't let that happen" Leo said with a stern face.
"I knew there was a reason why I liked you" Ken grinned and pecked Leo's cheek, which then turned into a passionate kiss between them
"Ewwww" Hyuk and Hongbin both said in disgust
"Get a room" Hyuk shouted
"Maybe we should" Ken replied with a wink, which resulted in a playful smack from Leo and retching noises from the two youngest.

The next day the four vixx members decided to put their plan into action.
N and Ravi both had schedules, however N came back an hour before Ravi, and he he noticed that his band members were acting quite strange.
"I swear there's something you guys aren't telling me isn't there?" N asked when he noticed all four vixx members eyes watching his every move
"No" they all said in unison, they looked at each other as if to say 'what the hell?' And started grinning, finding the situation very funny
"Okay you guys are officially insane... And I thought at least you were normal Leo.... But then again your dating a weirdo like Ken.... Argh my head hurts"
The boys could clearly see that N was stressed, both from his busy schedules and the feelings he was suppressing because of Ravi. Which is exactly why this plan was created in the first place.

Not long after the boys heard the front door open, Ravi was home, which meant it was time to put the plan into action.
"Heeeey hyung  your back" Hyuk said in a loud voice "how are you? Have you eaten? Are you tired? Maybe you should rest" Ravi looked at Hyuk like he was crazy

"You okay Hyuk? Your not normally this concerned about me"  Hyuk just smiled. Ravi walked into the living room and was greeted with everyone minus N, Leo slightly nodded to Hyuk, letting him know that N was in his bedroom just like they had planned.
"Sooooo Ravi you look really tired, you should really get some rest" Ken said
"But I'm fine, why are you all suddenly so concerned?" Ravi asked in a confused tone
"Is it wrong to be concerned about a fellow band mate?" Hongbin asked back, Ravi slowly started taking steps backwards
"You guys are really creeping me out..." But before he got a chance to say anything else the boys grabbed Ravi and used all their strength to drag him towards the bedroom that N was in.
"GUYS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Ravi shouted, he tried to get out of the others grips but they were too strong, which is weird because Ravi was the strongest out of them all.
"We're sorry Ravi but this is for your own good, for the both of you" Leo said softly, before Ravi had a chance to question what that meant he was thrown into the bedroom, the door was slammed shut and the click of the lock could be heard, then silence.

Ravi looked up to find N staring back down at him with both with equally confused looks.

"Your not allowed to come back out until you sort out the feelings you two have with each other, don't you dare deny anything and speak truthfully, have fun in there!"