Prompt #10

Prompt- Could you do a print where Micah walks in on Alexis and Jonas having sex

------------------------------------

​Jonas and I were tangled together. I didn't know where my body stopped and his started, and I didn't care.

​My body was pulsating with pleasure as we moved together, panting, chests rising and falling, bodies pressed together as tightly as possible, hands roaming endlessly, mouths colliding.

​The covers were partially over us, rising to just up to my lower back. I shifted slight, and Jonas gasped out my name.

​"I love you," I mumbled against his lips.

​"I love you too," he said, hands tangling into my hair, pulling my head down, our lips moving together again.

​I heard the door creaking open and froze, my eyes widening. I hastily rolled off of Jonas, pulling the covers up to make sure we were covered.

​Micah was standing in the room, his face young and innocent. I was breathing hard, trying to catch my breath. Jonas's face was steadily turning a bright shade of red.

​"What were you doing?" Micah asked in confusion.

​"We were just...h-hugging!" Jonas said, clearing his throat. "Just hugging!"

​Micah looked even more confused. "It didn't look like you were hugging."

​"We were," I said. I leaned over, putting my arms around Jonas. "See? Just hugging."

​Oh, god, please don't let us have scarred this poor little boy for life. I was so glad we didn't live with the guys anymore, because any one of them would happily explain to Micah what Jonas and I had actually been doing.

​"Why were you hugging without clothes on?" Micah asked.

​"We have pants on! We were about to take a nap," I said, a little too quickly. But Micah was young, and he didn't detect it. "You know how when it gets hot, you sleep without your shirt on?"

​"I didn't mean to bother you," Micha said shyly. "I didn't know you were going to take a nap."

​"It's okay, Micah. Did you need something?" I asked.

​He dropped his gaze. "No."

​"What did you need?" My body was begging for me to get back to Jonas, and I knew he must be feeling the same. But Micah wouldn't have come in here if he didn't need something.

​"Can you help me with my homework after your nap?" he asked, peeking up nervously.

​"Of course," I said. "Go do what you can. After my...nap, I'll help you."

​"Thank you!" he said, slipping out of the room.

​Jonas waited a minute before getting up and locking the door. "I can't believe we forgot to lock the door. Someday that poor boy is going to realize we were having sex, and he is going to be horrified."

​"But not today. Let's nap," I said, holding my arms out.

​Jonas laughed and moved into them, kissing me hard. "We better keep it down." His face was still red, but the fact that Micah had no idea that sex was even a thing calmed both of us down. If he had been older, it would've been horribly awkward and embarrassing. But he was a kid, and we'd had a blanket over most of us. So as awkward as it was for the two of us, Micah was blissfully unaware that he'd just walked in on two men having sex together.

​As Jonas as I tangled our bodies together again, I made a mental note to always lock the door from now on. No need for this to ever have to happen again.