Photo Shoot 2

Ms. Riley I had to up my game, I knew I would be standing next to you. Babe there is no way these pictures could look better without you in them. Have you looked at yourself?" Derek licked his lips as he ran his eyes over her body. She had some of the best legs he'd ever seen, just looking at her shoes had him wondering what they would feel like digging into his back with her legs wrapped around his waist. Derek get your mind out of the gutter! The rest of the shoot was fun with them playing around and teasing each other. The photographer called it a wrap. "I think we should go back and get some practice in, just a couple of hours. I'll be waiting for you here after you change." He watched her as she walked off. Damn what he could do with that ass! Hearing someone clear their throat behind him he turned to see Mark. "Hey man, didn't see you, are you finished with your shoot?"

Mark walked up and saw how Derek and Amber were interacting with each other He wanted to meet Amber, but she ran off so quickly. He knew the minute he saw her that Derek was in trouble. She was definitely beautiful, there was no denying that, but her in that dress made him do a double take. He cleared his throat to get Derek's attention, "Hey man, yeah I just finished up with Christina. I'm waiting on her so we can go to the studio to rehearse. So....that was Amber I saw running away from here. Yeah she looked hot in that dress, but I'm sure you noticed." He had to laugh at how Derek was looking, "Dude, you are so gone already, I could tell from the last time we talked and this just confirmed it, you have a crush on Amber."

Amber couldn't stop herself from blushing over what Derek said, "Aren't you sweet." She still could not believe this was her life right now and her emotions were running rampant right now. All she seemed to think about lately was how cute Derek was, or how sweet Derek is. She was already driving her friends and family crazy telling them things Derek said or did. After she got back into her dressing room she sat in the chair and looked in the mirror and gave herself a quick pep talk, "Girl you need to calm down. You don't know if this man likes you or just being friendly with you. He could have been like this with all of his partners, you are not special. Just be cool and be friends with him. And stop looking at how sexy he is....okay I know easier said than done, but I have to do it." She continued to get dressed and headed back to meet Derek. She saw him talking to a guy whom she instantly recognized from the show, but they looked like they were in an intense conversation, so she held back. Derek turned and saw her and waved her over. She walked over and he introduced her to his best friend Mark Ballas. "Oh hi Mark,it's so nice to meet you, I'm Amber Riley. I am a big fan of yours, from past seasons.