Photo Shoot 3

"Hmmm, yeah, that's her." *rolls eyes* "I am not gone, I can admire a beautiful woman without lusting after her." I really need to stop lying. "How did your shoot go with Christina?Hot doesn't describe her in that dress. She looks downright edible!" *cringes* Damn I just gave myself away. "What makes you think I have a crush on her?" *sigh to himself.* "Yeah I have a strong like for her. Let's not call it a crush." LIAR, his mind screamed. Notices that Amber is walking up behind Mark. Shit he hoped she didn't hear any of their conversation. "Mark, this is Amber, Amber this is Mark." He watched them as they talked, looking at his watch he noticed they didn't have time to waste if they wanted to practice. "Sorry to cut you guys short but we need to head back to the studio. Mark I'll call you later."

Mark listened as Derek tried to deny his crush, but of course typical Derek gave himself away. "You are so transparent and a very bad liar. I have known you all my life and I can see through your bullshit every time and you are so full of shit right now. You know you got a major crush on her, but I don't blame you, she's gorgeous." He saw Derek trying to cut the conversation off, :She's standing behind me isn't she?"He turned to be met with her beautiful chocolate doe eyes staring back at him, he smiled," I know exactly who you are and It is a pleasure to meet you. We were just talking about you." He noticed Derek stiffen up and that made his day. I'm about to fuck with him. "Yeah Derek was just telling me all about you. He speaks very, very highly of you Miss Riley. You must have made quite an impression on him." He laughed when Derek practically pulled Amber away from him talking about rehearsal, "Okay I understand, I have to get to rehearsal myself, but we must talk again Miss Riley. I can give you the low-down on your partner if you ever need it." He laughed at his friends actions, "Yup, he's a goner."

Amber greeted Mark and laughed at his poking fun at Derek, "Well I hope I made a good impression, and it stays that way. I would hate it if my own partner didn't like me." Mark was so funny and she knew already that she would like him a lot. She'd already met Christina and instantly hit it off so she had a feeling that they would all be hanging around each other at some point. Hearing Derek mention rehearsal she agreed, Yeah we need to get going, but it was really nice meeting you Mark. I hope this won't be my last time talking to you." She giggled as Derek pulled her away, "You must be really ready to rehearse? Okay fine let's go."