Best for Last 2

Amber thought she would never get the damn door open, Derek was pressed so close behind her. She thought he would have gone down but he was still just as hard. Finally getting the door open she pulled him in, locking the door she pulled him upstairs. They both began to shed clothes as they made their way up the stairs leaving a trail behind them.

As they made it to the bedroom Amber was in her lacy panties and bra, Derek was down to just his boxer briefs. Pulling her around Derek pushed her against the wall as he began to suck on her bottom lip, nipping and licking the sting away. Amber wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing him closer, licking his lips until he gave her access letting her tease and stroke his tongue with hers.

Derek loved the way she felt against him, her skin was so soft and smelled so damn good. He reached for the clasp at the back of her bra but couldn't find it.

"It's opens from the front." Amber panted out.

"Fuck" Derek grabbed it and pulled ripping the material letting her breast spill out into his waiting hands. He leaned down running his tongue over her breast, stopping to kiss and nibble before making his way to her nipples making her moan and grind harder against him. Reaching down he gave her panties a hard tug, the lacy material giving away easily. Bringing two fingers to his mouth he quickly wet them before he slid his wet fingers down to stroke and slide across her folds. Rubbing her clit slowly he pinched it lightly before sliding his fingers into her. Shit she was even wetter and hotter than before.

All Amber could think was this man's mouth and hands feel so fucking good. As his fingers began to thrust into her all she could do was hold on to his shoulders and moan. She reached down, stroking his dick, damn Derek was packing some serious hardware. Pushing his briefs down she gave a gasp as she looked down and saw just how well-endowed he was. Shit was it going to fit? As if he was reading her mind he looked at her with a smirk, "It'll fit."

Stepping out of his boxers he led her to the bed, kissing her they both groaned at finally feeling nothing but skin to skin. Rolling her gently on her back he hovered above her making sure not to put his full weight on her. Kissing his way down her body he made sure to kiss, lick and suck every inch of her. He wanted to make sure she knew how much he wanted and desired her. Her moans and sighs let him know he had achieved his goal.

Reaching her core he pushed her legs open, his mouth watered at the sight of her spread before him all pink and brown; slick with her juices wetting her thighs. He licked her thighs clean of all her essence not wanting to miss a drop. He ran a finger up and down her slit, making sure to keep eye contact with her, the moans she made had him harder than he'd ever been. Needing to taste her he lowered his head kissing her clit, he began to lick her pussy making sure to dip his tongue into her heat. She tasted like honey with a hint of cinnamon. Slipping two fingers into her he began to pump them slowly, loving how tight and wet she was.

Amber felt like she was losing her mind, when she felt his mouth on her pussy, her back arched off the bed. He was eating her so damn good she knew she was going to cum but she wanted it to last. When he added his fingers she felt a gush of cream, she didn't think she could get wetter.

"Fuck baby, faster it feels so good!" Amber felt like a ticking bomb, "Yes, right there, oh shit I'm going to cum!"

Derek could tell that she wasn't going to last much longer, her walls were fluttering and clenching his fingers. Easing a third finger in he began to pump into her faster, as he began to spell his name on her clit with his tongue. Holding her down with one arm across her hips he finished spelling his name, removing his fingers he sucked hard on her clit, sending her over the edge.

Amber couldn't hold back anymore, his fingers and mouth were making her feel too damn good, she could feel her orgasm coming. When he sucked hard on her clit she exploded, screaming his name as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her body.