I L❤ve You Just The Way You Are

Oh god she's so fucking fat!

I feel sorry for Derek.

LOSE SOME WEIGHT BITCH

You can't dance. You're too fat.

They were just a bunch of YouTube comments posted by people who had nothing better to do, haters who devoted their days to send anonymous hurtful words to celebrities, so why did she care too much? Why did she cry her eyes out? Why did she think about quitting everything and running away from the entire world? Amber had never given a damn about such bullies, she had always turned the other cheek and continued to live her life, so what was so different now? Why couldn't she be the same strong confident girl she'd become over the past few years ? Their opinions were nothing but bullshit, but they still hurt like hell; they made her feel like she was nothing but a disgusting woman who deserved their hate. Amber was not skinny and she knew that, but she was losing weight and getting healthier, not because she wanted to be a certain size, but she had to take care of her body, and it helped, quite a lot. The whole process had been a huge boost to her confidence, so what happened now? Where did all that self security go ?

Deep down, she was certain of the reason behind her sudden sensitivity, but she couldn't face it just yet. She had a pretty clear idea why she began to feel ugly and worthless. It all started a few weeks ago when the most amazing man had entered her life, and turned it upside down, in a good way though. She fell for him, she fell for the one and only: Derek Hough, and he loved her back just as much, or so he confessed not a long time ago. Days like today, though, would always make her question his love. Why would he love her, anyway? She couldn't find a proper reason, though there were many. She knew they got along, and their personalities matched perfectly, but that was not enough for someone like Derek to date her, was it? And now those haters and their stabs, they made it all worse. She had never felt more emotionally sick in her entire life, her chest was physically hurting. She just lied in bed letting tears stream down her face, messing her perfectly done makeup. They had a dinner date planned at her place, and she was all dressed up, but she didn't care anymore. What was the point?

She heard someone unlock the front door, and she knew it was Derek; he was the only one who had the key to her place. They had exchanged keys a week after they had started dating, just to make it easier for them to meet up without drawing any attention. She quickly got up, fixing her figure-hugging black dress. Then, she rushed into the bathroom where she re-applied her eyeliner and mascara, making sure not to leave any tear spot. He didn't have to know, and she didn't want to tell him about her 'stupid' insecurities. He had never seen her sad or vulnerable before, she didn't want to change the way he viewed her, so she chose to hide it all under a fake smile.

She left the bathroom and headed downstairs to the living room. Derek was in the open kitchen, she could see him grab something out of the fridge. She walked into the kitchen and just watched him as he drank some water, he was still not aware of her presence. God, he was so cute, flawlessly cute. She enjoying nothing more than eyeing him. When he was done, he turned around and their eyes met. He smiled that warm smile, giving her the perfect view of his straight white teeth. Even though she was not in her best state, she still smiled back, she couldn't resist.

"I missed you, babe." He announced, grinning. Then, he walked right up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"We were just together in the morning, dumb ass." She giggled, slapping his chest playfully. For a second, she really managed to let go of all that pain.

"Hours are like years when you're not around," He said, smiling.

"You're so cheesy." Amber rolled her eyes sarcastically, but couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her mouth.