Chapter 8

Arthur's POV
  I can actually dress myself without the help of Merlin  but I just don't want to. I started to have trouble with my red jacket as I heard a knock at my door. Merlin poked his head in." Are you not capable of doing anything by yourself?" He asked as he came to button up my jacket. Merlin was wearing his red shirt with a blue neckerchief , as usual, but had a nicer jacket on tonight. "Shall we?" I asked putting out my arm for Merlin to take.We approached the dinning hall when I heard Merlin's breath quicken." Merlin it's going to be alright. Stop worrying you are perfect okay." I gave him a reassuring smile and he tightened his grip around my arm. The dining doors opened and there stood my father ." Hello Arthur what caused you to invite me to dinner-" he stopped in his tracks as his eyes panned down to see me and Melrin arm and arm." Father . Me and Merlin are together ."
Merlin's POV
  Oh god , oh god! Hyperventilating ! Okay Merlin calm down Arthur said it will be alright so it will. Uther's face was hard to read he just stood there expressionless . Uther walked over to me and Arthur and he put his hand on Arthur's shoulder and smiled." I'm glad to hear that son. If you found someone that makes you happy that's all that matters ." Arthur smile so big I thought his jaw would break. " And he does make me very happy." Arthur states smiling down at me. I smiled quickly at Uther and bowed as me and Arthur walked out." See I told you it would be fine." He said playfully shoving me." Ok you prat . I guess it went better then I excpected." Arthur smiled at me and kissed my cheekbone. I blushed because everyone always mentioned my cheekbones but I didn't think Arthur ever payed much attention to them." What? Your cheekbones are hot." He said putting his arm around my waist.
  Arthur's POV
I was so happy how my father reacted this day has been amazing .Merlin is amazing . The cutest part was I don't think he knew how perfect he is in my eyes. " Stop looking at me like that." Merlin said. I wasn't quite sure what he meant ," Like what?" Merlin stopped walking." Like I'm your everything , like I'm the most important thing to you." He said getting quieter as he spoke."I don't know any other way to look at you." I said realizing how humble Merlin was thinking he didn't deserve anyone and I felt suddenly sad. Why would someone like Merlin not believe he was worth something to someone? We were almost to my chambers but I couldn't wait so I slammed him up against the nearest wall. Everyone was already asleep so I doubt we would disturb anyone if we did I could care less.Merlin ran his fingers through my hair as I slid my hands up his shirt feeling his shoulder blades. I nibbled on his bottom lip and he moaned in satisfaction . I gripped his thighs and pulled him up so his legs were around my waist . I carried him in my chambers pushing him against the wall as I slammed the door shut. As I pulled back to breath I realized his lips were swollen and his hair was disheveled I bet I looked about the same. I didn't stop for long though .
Merlin's POV
   God Arthur's perfect . I thought as I slid my hands under his shirt which he proceeded to take off. I've seen Arthur with his shirt off plenty of times but I never noticed how muscular it is and I saw all the battle wounds that made him even more perfect. "Your beautiful." I whisper before he is kissing me again .he finds my sensitive spot and leaves a hickey there .Arthur yanked off my shirt and threw it across the room." Merlin you are so perfect . Never leave me. I love you so much." Arthur whispers as he strokes my hair."I love you too, we should go to bed you have to go hunting tommorow." Arthur nodded as he carried me over to his bed and we layed there with ours legs tangled up and fingers locked.