Chapter 13

Arthur's POV
I woke up excpecting merlins
warmth between my arms and his soft hair under my chin, but he wasn't there.My hand instantly flew to my sword . Where is he? I thought and then I heard a branch snap before I could react there were hands over y mouth." Don't scream or I kill him." A raspy voice whispered in my ear. I didn't have to ask but I knew who he was talking about.A blind fold was wrapped around my eyes and a rag in my mouth gagging me.We arrived at an old shack in which I heard a scream that sent shivers down my back and allowed my heart to plunge. Merlin. What are they doing to him? I thought as my kidnapper pushed me in the shack , my mouth was still gagged but the blindfold was now off . I looked up at Merlin who was hanging by his arms cuts everywhere on him. His torturer turned around and made me want to scream and shatter everything around us. It was Morgana .
Merlin's POV
Arthur crashed through the door . He looked at me with the most sad eyes
I think a person could conjure. When Morgana turned around it was like his eyes could shoot daggers. I wanted to comfort him but every muscle in my body screamed and every time I moved the wounds opened back up and started to bleed again. I never thought in a million years Morgana would torture me. " Hello Arthur ." Morgana said a smirk plastered on her face. The rag around Arthur's mouth was yanked out." Let Merlin go. Take me." He said almost like he was pleading ." Whilst it is noble , I need both of you." She said running another cut down my face , tracing my cheekbones." Such a pretty face. I can see why you like him Arthur ." Morgana laughed and I screamed in pain.Arthur struggled to jump up , probally to claw her eyes out, but one of her henchmen tackled him and he hit his head against the table . Blood was pouring out of his skull ." Arthur!" I screamed . Morgana threw her dagger landing right next to Arthur's head." Say anything again and I'll kill him." That made me shut my mouth immediately . The guy who had pushed Arthur picked him up and carried him to a stair case leading down stairs . I wanted to say something but I remembered the threat . I couldn't let anything happen to him. My heart dropped bad tears streamed down my face , the salty water burning my deep cuts as I saw the man throw him down the stair case.