Chapter Fourteen: Reminiscing

Enjoy

Katelyn POV

I was cleaning up the house. Living with four grown men, it gets messy and musty. I was vacuuming and James was in the way. "Excuse me James." He looked at me. "What?!" The vacuum was loud and he had ear buds on. "Move your feet!" Again, he said. "What?!" For five minutes we went back and forth. Kendall came in and yelled, "James move the fuck out the way!" He nodded, "Oh ok." He moved his feet. I laughed. "Thanks Kendall." He nodded and walked away.

This Cyber attack they were gonna do one Maze and Jonas' gangs, was pretty serious. With just one click, someone can die and Logan is very good at his work. Kendall, on the other hand, has a heart for no one, except for me I guess. I would really hate to see anybody else get in his way. I can't even go back to my house.

I'm afraid of what will have happen if I step over the boarder. I sure my brother's gang has no love for me at all, now they know I date Kendall and killed Jonas. I know that Kendall is grateful I sacrificed my brother for him. I know that he knows that's probably something I'd never do, but I did it. I can't let my family member take another person's life just over some gang fights. I did what I had to do. 

I miss my brother very much. There is always gonna be this trauma in my head that's telling me 'you killed your brother, your own flesh and blood. For a man'. This is something I will never forget. I mean, who could forget? I never thought I would have to kill my brother because, he's my brother! Why would want to kill your own brother? The memory of me killing my brother is, so vivid, my grand kids will have this memory and not even experienced it. 

I can't just move on about my life knowing that I killed my brother. I will forever be in the grief process. I will never get over this, because I'm the reason he's dead. I'm the killer. Of my own brother. I am too ashamed to give him a funeral, I am too ashamed to bury him. No one knows that I killed my brother, except for Kendall. No one knows what went on in that room that day. Kendall thinks I'm an angel sent from heaven. He didn't expect me to kill my brother, he expected me to kill him.

"Katelyn?" I jump and turn around to see Kendall in the doorway. "You alright, you've been standing there for 30 minutes straight. Is there something wrong?" I'm glad Kendall interrupted my thoughts. If I would've thought about Jonas any longer, I would've went insane. "Um, I was just thinking." He walked over to me. "Thinking? Thinking about what?" I put the shirt down I was folding back onto the bed. "Jonas." He nodded. "I'm sorry. Honestly, you should've killed me instead. I don't know why I tried to get you to shoot your own brother. You can kill me right now if you want."

I shook my head, "No, no Jonas was going to kill you for the wrong reason, I had to do what I had to do Kendall." He shook his head. "I wish it didn't have to go this way, I wish you never met me to be honest. I've caused you too much pain." I sighed. "Things in life happen for a reason and this is just how life goes." He looked me in the eye. "I'm crazy about you Katelyn, I really am. I love you very much." I kissed him on the lips. "Let's just go get ice cream, then go to the park and watch the kids play on the playground." He scrunched his eyebrows. "Isn't that creepy, watching kids play on the playground? I'm not a pedophile Katelyn."

"That does sound creepy."

GUYS I AM SORRY, BUT I GOT YOU A CHAPTER! Tell me what you think. I promise, things will be in production again with the next chapter. Then, a new story, or a sequel to another story. Details coming soon. Until Next Time

BTROFFICIAL