Chapter 19

I couldn't help myself but to scrutinise him from head to toe, studying his face repeatedly, trying to make out whom he looked like.

I quickly went behind the counter, pretending to do my work, but I couldn't peel my eyes off him. I finally looked away when he got up from his seat, walking towards me.

I gulped, slowly looking up at his face again.

"Um hi," he said, his voice was familiar, sending my goosebumps to rise. He scanned his eyes through the menu placed on the counter, "Can I have a Green Tea Frappe?"

My jaw slightly dropped after hearing his voice. That husky, deep, voice. It can't be, it shouldn't be.

I stared blankly at him for seconds before keying his order, "That will be 5,800 won."

He looked down at his wallet, pulled out a cash, looked up at me and handed me the note whilst smiling at me.

That smile.

"Take a seat first, I'll prepare your drink," I said as calmly as possible. I turned my back, then internally screamed. Shit.

It can't be Seojun.

My thoughts were all over the place. Why is he still here in Korea? Can't he just go back to Canada? What if he tries to hurt me? What if, he's just, he's really Seojun?

All those thoughts resultantly made me clumsy at work and I was dropping the cups and such. Only minutes later, the Green Tea Frappe was then finally prepared, and all I had to do left was to serve it to him.

I can do it, I thought, not knowing why I was anxious. But as I got closer to his table, it felt as if my legs weighed like a ton of bricks because I just hated to think that he's really Seojun.

Even so, I did manage to reach to his table, but unfortunately I just had to be clumsy enough to be making a mistake.

"Here's your drink," I said, putting the cup down before accidentally tipping it over with my own fingers. Way to go, Hyejin.

The Frappe that was freshly prepared and poured into a cup was then spilled all over table, and onto the guy's clothes. Hmm... or should I say Seojun's.

I quickly set the cup back up properly but it was too late. "Shit shit shit," I cussed repeatedly under my breath. My eyes looked up at his face then stared down at his clothes, then looked back at the spilled drink.

I heard him sigh. What? Seojun how dare you sigh at me.

"I'm so sorry!" I cried out, "I'll go get some napkins to clean the mess up!"

I ran to get some clean napkins and a cloth to wipe up the spilled drink. He was just staring at me walking back and forth, clearing the spilled frappe off the table.

I was wiping the last bit of mess, picking up the cup of coffee, or should I say the cup that had coffee in it. "I'll go prepare a new cup of Green Tea Frappe. I'm so sorry about your clothes," I apologised again.

"It's okay," he gave me a sincere smile, then only paid attention to wiping his stained clothes.

I turned around to go prepare his drink and was only a few steps away from his table when suddenly he called me. "Hyejin-ssi?"

My eyes widened in shock.

How'd he know my name?

Great. Now that only means, he's really the Lee Seojun that I knew before. The guy that I once dated for the sake of getting away from Taehyung. The same guy that I caught making out with another girl while we were still together. It's him. It's Lee Seojun, right?