Chapter 11

Julian's POV

Cole was standing in front of me his eyes were tired and sorry. Kat left out with nothing more to say.

"Hi" he said in a voice not even above a whisper.

"H-hi" I said.

"Kat didn't invite before you say anything I felt something was wrong and I needed to come and see you but when I got to your house your parents told me you were at the hospital I didn't understand what had happened than the they told me" he said modestly.

"Well now you know so you can take your leave" I said coldly.

"I deserve that and a lot more" he said.

"Your an jackass one argument and you run off to some bitch, one argument if that's what it takes for you to leave me on the spot than you might as well leave now. You didn't have the balls to talk to me but had the balls to swallow some chicks tongue in front of the everyone knowing I was there and I'm your mate. I hate you, I hate that I love you, and I love you so much" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry Julian I just really need you more than anything and I don't deserve you I'm a foolish, dum alpha" he said softly.

"I loved you more than anything I can't explain it I'm just in love of us being in love. I want you but I'm not positively sure I can trust you." I say coldly.

"I love you. In I need you back so please take me back I will earn you back, I don't care what it takes, I just can't take the distance I'm in heat almost every time I think about you I wanna make love to you so I mark you as my own and no one else's" he says walking closer.

My words hitched in my throat there was no words. He laid beside me on the bed holding me tight, I allowed myself to snuggle into him though I felt so much betrayal. When I looked at the door through the small window I could see a guy there, sadness filled his eyes. I felt pain striked through me as if I just had my heart as if my heart had been ripped out with no hesitation. I cringed.

"Julian are you okay" asked Cole. I said nothing I feel as though I know him........ As if I love him.

When I looked up he was gone but his scent lingered through the air, like a drug it was so addicting I wanted him, the smell of lust broke through the atmosphere and all I could think about him, and no one else those eyes, that face.