Chapter 19

The room stayed silent, I couldn't say anything I had to keep killing. I hate killing, I hate hurting but than again this thirst and hunger is all I know when I'm in lycan mode. I looked at Elliot who was deep in thought, as he paced back in forth. My parents held worried expressions on their faces than the silence was broken.

"I know someone who can help, he owes me a huge favor" said Elliot pulling out his phone and dialing a number.

He left outta the room for a few minutes than came back in later. He came over and whispered into my ear;

" We are leaving outta the state for a while, I gotta a friend in New Orleans that can help out with your feeding. He's a strict old man, who was my sensei" said Elliot. I nodded.

"I'm going to go and pack you a bag, I already made plans for the flight" said Elliot.

"Alright" I said. He waved goodbye than left out.

"Where's he going" said Kat. I said nothing, I laid there falling asleep slowly.

A couple hours later....

When I woke up I was in a car dressed in jeans and a long sleeve. I looked over and saw Elliot, he looked at me and smiled. He held my hand.

"5 minutes and we'll be at the airport" he said, his voice was soft, yet filled with pain. I knew why to, he could feel my weakness.

We made it to the airport than got on a private plane, there was a brunette women, wearing a flight attendant suit. She came over with a cup of tea and sugars. I thanked her and than she walked off. The plane was very fancy, and nice.

"There's a bedroom in the back it's pretty big, and is roomy" said Elliot.
I looked at him and he was reading a book.

I got up and grabbed his book, he looked at me confused. I took his hand, and led him to the bedroom, I opened the door, and pulled him in closing it behind. I kissed his lips, they immediately went into sync with mine, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gave in, he picked me up and laid me on the bed, he begin to strip off his clothes. As I did the same, he kissed my neck licking and biting it, leaving love bites that healed just as fast as they were made. He pulled down my pants and underwear, leaving open mouth kisses down my back, I shivered.
He positioned himself in-between my legs, than lined himself up with my entrance. Than he entered, I let out a long agonizing moan, of pain mixed with pleasure.

He begin to move inside of me in slow, yet slick penetration. My body was in perfect sync with his, he started to speed up his pace. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room. He lifted me up to him, we were chest to back, hip to hip. Lips to neck, and hands holding hands, he pulled me on top letting me ride him. My body bounced up and down off his, sweat was running down our hot bodies, as we made passionate love. He lifted me up pining me to the wall turning my back to him, than re-entering me in one movement. I squeezed the back of his leg as his strokes became long, hard, and effortless. We fell into a fast steady pass rhythm, I moaned out his name over in over again, as our moans filled the plane.

"I-uh.....I'm-uh.....going to-cuumm" announced Elliot. He was bare inside of me, and it was the best feeling ever.

"Ssssoo-uhhh amm..-I" I moaned out.

I road him to ecstasy, as we climaxed together. We climbed into bed and laid under the cool sheets, our hard breathing could only be heard. I laid on his chest listening to the rise and fall of his breath.

"I love you" said Elliot kidding my forehead.

"I love you to" I said. We fell asleep silently in each others embrace.