chapter three

Gerards P.O.V.

I wake up and the sun is risen. I look at the clock and it reads 8:30. Shit I'm late. I jolt up immediately regretting it because a pain shoots through me. I groan in pain a little too loudly. Frank comes into the room "Are you okay Gerard I heard you scream."

"Yeah I just got up to fast and it really hurt." I say. "Why didn't you wake me up and why are we still here?" He smiles.

"I called in sick and your mom called your phone and I answered it saying that you shouldn't go in today, I also told her Mikey is here. She said your dad is going to be gone all week so this would be a good time to go and get your stuff." He says and I nod slowly laying back down. He gets into the bed and lays next to me. He took out a pill from the drawer next to the bed and hands me it I take it. "You know when I was a senior times like this is when I would be getting high." My eyes widen in remembrance. I have weed in my drawer.

"Shit uh I have weed in my drawer in my dresser at my parents house." I say looking at him. He looks at me and smiles.

"Let's get you things. Later though I never told you about me." I smile and nod I get up and turned to him positioning my self in an Indian position. He does the same. He grabs my hands then begins. "I'm Frank Anthony Iero. I'm 24, an English teacher. I have multiple tattoos. My boyfriend is sitting in front of me naked which makes it really to not get hard." he says and i decide to move my hand to my dick and start messing with it. He gives me a glare and I stop. "I love dogs but mainly small ones. I find pulling hair as a big turn on. I love pizza, video games, and going slow while having sex. I was engaged but I found out the guy cheated on me with my best friend. I refuse to eat meat. I love my student. Even though I am and English teacher I hate books. I love black I find it a huge turn on. I have a few kinks. I love when my partner wears lingerie." I smirk.

"Wow you know I don't know what kinks I have." I say suductivly. "Maybe we should figure them out." I smirk.

"I don't know Gerard." He says as Mikey walks into the room.

"You guys could have kept it quiet last night I don't need to hear my brother screaming your name frank." we look at him and smile. "So I take it my brother lost his v-card." I shake my head.

"We didn't fuck Mikey. We just jacked of to each other jacking off." He shakes his head. "I don't need that image in my head." hahaha.

"Mom called she said we can get our stuff today warning you Frank and I are going to get high later. I have a shit ton of weed at the house." He nods and walks away.

"He is completely cool with that and the fact that you are naked?" i nod

"Yeah, when it's just me and mikey I walk around the house naked. So what do you say we go get my stuff and see what we are like high." He nods and i get dressed. "Mikey come on we are getting our things from the house!"

"Okay!" then we leave.

WE get there soon because we drove. I walk up to my door and open it. "Mom we are here." Mom runs through the kitchen and grabs Mikey and I into a hug.

"I missed you boys. I am so sorry that Don did this." I nod and hug her back.

'I missed you to ma." She looks over to Frank.

"You must be Frank?" she says,"You take care of my boys."

"Yes Mrs. way I will take care of your children." He says.

"We will pack half our stuff tonight and the other half tomorrow. Why is dad one for a week anyway?"

"He is going to file to get mikey under your care so you will be legally in charge of him." I nod.