Chapter 4

Gerards P.O.V.

I wake up in an uncomfortable bed, but I am partly on someone's chest. I look up to see it's Frank. He is sleeping. I look over to the a chair and Mikey is stirring awake. "Mikey wake up." I say and he bolts awake.

"You okay what's up?" I laugh at his alertness.

"I'm bored and wanted someone else wake in the room." He smiles at me. "I can't feel anything, I'm numb, I don't like it." He nods.

"I don't know what to do bro I can't help you with that bro." I nod then Frank stirs awake.

"Hey baby." he kisses my head. "Hows your leg?"

"Numb I can't feel the pain hell I can barely feel it in general. They have the meds up so high." I say. He kisses me again then the nurse walks in.

"Okay Gerard you will be free to go home today but you will temporarily be in a wheelchair. The walking process all depends how quick you strengthen your leg. It will take anywhere between 3-8 weeks. We are sending home pain meds that won't make you loopy." I nod and smile up at Frank.

"I'll help you into the wheelchair." Frank says looking me in the eyes. I smile and nod. He gets up sending moments in my leg causing a sharp pain and I hiss in pain. "sorry." I mumble that it's okay. The nurse walks back in with the chair. She pulls the needles out of my arm causing me to cringe. Frank picks me up Bridle style and sets me in the chair. and wheels me to the car. Frank puts me in the back seat. Mikey sits in the back with me.

"Gee why did this have to happen to us. What did we do to deserve all this?" Mikey says to me with tears running down his.

"I don't know Mikey, but we will make it through this as long as we both keep fighting." I say and he gives me a slight smile. We pull into Franks drive way.

He tells mikey to get the chair. "Gerard the stairs make it so I have to carry you in and out of the house, I think it is for the best if you go to school tomorrow. I was told that Kyle is in JDC." I smile and nod letting him Pick me up. He carry's me into the house and sits on the couch with me in his lap. I kiss him and he kisses back. We just sit there and make out but nothing to heated. It's only 10 A.M.. We settle down and I end up with my head on his lap. He is messaging my scalp with his hand. At this moment Despite everything that has gone wrong everything feels perfect. I could lay in this position forever.

"I could lay like this forever." I say and Frank nods. I lean up and kiss him. He re-adjust so that we are laying down in each others arm. "I Love you Frankie, You have done so much for me. thank you."

"It's no problem baby. I would do it even if we aren't dating baby." I smile and snuggle my head Into his neck.

"Hey you guys the entire thing is in the fucking paper. The only thing they left out was the house and Franks name and the fact that he is a teacher." Mikey comes in with and anxious tone.

"Shit I don't know if I can handle this shit. The extra attention, god what am I going to do Frankie?" I say with a panicky tone.

"Shh it's okay baby, we'll get through this." I nod and he hugs me. I feel a sharp pain in my leg and wince. "Your leg baby?" I nod. He grabs the pain meds. He gives me one and we settle back down. by this time Mikey has gone back to his room. He kisses me. I kiss back and the kiss is passionate. He moves to my neck. He kisses it and then starts nibbling. I moan. His hand glides down my shirt and he then starts to palm me through my jeans. I moan. He Picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He carries me up stairs with his lips attached to my neck. I throw my neck back.

"Don't you guys even think about. Especially with Gees leg." Mikey was right.

"God I hate it when he has a point. This might cause me more pain than it's worth." Frank nods and just sits me on the bed.

"Okay we will wait till you are healed." I nod and lay back he climbs next to me. He holds me my boner still present.

"Still hard baby." He nods and he gets between my legs. He unzips my jeans and pulls them down with my underwear. He puts the tip of my dick in his mouth. I moan at the feeling of his mouth on my erection. He slowly sinks further down. and the warmth engulfs me. He licks up my dick and then closes his mouth onto the tip. He swirls his tongue around the tip, creating sensation that I can not describe.

"I thought I said no having sex!" he says outside our door.

"Not fucking Mikey uhh.. Blow Job." I here him groan in disgust. I laugh. I feel the tightening feeling in my gut, "Frankie I am uh... close."

"Com in my mouth baby god I want to taste it." I moan and he goes back down on my dick. I scream his name as I cum so hard my vision blur. I feel him swallow around me. He moves up and I pull him down and kiss his lips. I stick my hand in his pants and start giving him a hand job. He is moaning under my touch. It doesn't take long before he cums in his pants, and screams my name.

"I love you so much Frankie." He takes of our clothes and then pulls a blanket over us pulling me close. He's hugging me with his noise in the crook of my neck. I pull one of my arms out of the hug and put it around Franks shoulder. We sit there and cuddle till Franks cell phone rings. He pulls on pants and goes and gets it. He comes in with a solemn look on his face.

"Okay I'll tell them." I look at him with curious eyes. "Gerard get pants on." he throws me a pair and I pull them on. "Mikey get in here!" Frank shouts. Mikey walks in "Sit down." He does what Frank says. "Boys I got a call from the police." I start to panic. "Your father is in jail for domestic violence." I really get worried now. what did that bastard do to my mother. "Your moms in the hospital with a broken arm and a concussion." I look down and tears come out of my eyes.

"This is bullshit why would he touch. I wanna kill that fucking bastard!" Mikey yells causing me to flinch. Frank sits down and pulls both of us in a hug.

"Calm down Mikey the doctor said she will heal up nicely and that she wants to wait till she is in a better state to have you guys see her." We nod. "Come on we are getting out of the house for a bit so Mikey grab the wheel chair and meet us outside." Mikey nods and leaves. Frank puts my shirt on me and he pulls on his own. He picks me up and carries me outside putting me in the front seat of the car. Mikey sits in the back and Frank drives off.