chapter one

Gerard's Point Of View

Beep! Beep! Beep! I jolt awake. I groan because it is my first day at anew school, I hate school, I am always that 'emo fag' that everyone beats up. I don't know what would make this school different. regardless i pull myself of the bed and put on the first thing i found in my drawer and slipped it on. It was my Iron Maiden shirt and a pair of black skinny's. I check the time and i have 20 minutes and a 15 minute walk to school so i skip eyeliner and breakfast and head out my little brother rides the bus but i can't stand the crowded small space so i walk.

I get to the school and people are just looking at me weird. I think it might be my long black hair. people turn and whisper. A big guy comes up to me and pushes me down. "Listen hear you emo fag you stay out of my way and kill yourself." he says than walk away. I sit there in shock and tears are rolling down my face.

"Hey kid, are you okay? what happened, here let me help you up." I look who was talking he had black longish hair. "You are the new kid that is in my English class aren't you." i shrugged my shoulder. Getting a better look at this man, he is fucking sexy with a capitol S. "I'm Mr. Iero." Fuck i have no chance. "I'll take you to the office." He says then takes me to the office.

"Hello Frank how can i help you?" the lady at the reception desk asks.

"This is the a new kid we need his schedule." Mr. Iero says.

"Name?" the lady says to me.

"Gerard Way." I say in a soft voice. she types a little and a paper begins to print. She hands me the paper I mumble a thanks and look at the schedule and see what my classes are ; first period English, second math, third science, fourth study hall, fifth lunch,sixth social studies, seventh art, 8th home ec., and 9th another study hall. "I'm in your class first Mr. Iero, can you show me the way?" He nodded and motioned me to come along. I followed him to his classroom to see non other than the guy who pushed me down this morning.

"Look who it is the fag." the guy said.

"Okay that's enough Kyle I don't to hear another word from you this period." Mr. Ireo said in a stern voice. He lead me to a seat near his desk. "Okay class, as you can see, we have a new student. I expect you to be nice to him." he says mostly toward the guy named Kyle, "Gerard i want you to come during study hall so i can catch you up, other than that you will start working tomorrow. so just draw or something." He says and i nod getting my drawing pad out.

Before i know it, the bell rings and i head off to maths. the teacher is real rude and i can tell he is going to be a total bitch. I head to science and I like this teacher he is real funny and laid back. We were watching a movie today so we didn't do anything. the bell rang and i had to go to Mr. Iero's class to catch up with what they are doing. I walk in and the Mr. Iero looks up and smiles. "Gerard I don't really wan to catch you up I wanted to ask why you got tense when you walk into my room." I look down.

"Kyle was the one who knocked me down this morning he also told me to kill myself." He nodded and looked into my eye.

"I know that Kyle has study hall this period so I will let you stay in my classroom this period all year." I smiled and nodded gratefully. I sit in the seat. "I can tell you and I are going to get along Gerard." He says while grading papers. "So how old are you?"

"I am 18 i'll be 19 in April." He nodds. we sit there in silence with me staring at him. He is beautiful I wouldn't mind if he fucked me right now on his desk. Stop it Gerard! he is your teacher, but is really hot. The image of him hot and sweaty thrusting into me, him screaming my name as he climax. Damn it Gerard now you got yourself hard thinking about your teacher.