chapter 6

Gerard's P.O.V.

I wake up against Frank, who is petting my head. "Morning Gee."

"Good morning Frankie." I start to feel pain in my leg. "Could you get my meds please?" He nods gets up. I lay therer waiting for Frankie to get my meds. He walks in and hands me the pain killers. "Thank you." I say and down the pills.

"Ray got a call this morning um they caught him we can go home now" He says with a smile and I smile back. He kisses my head.

"This is all over. I can live care free. I can go home." He nods and I cuddle into him.

"Well ray will still have to stop by everyday but yeah we can go back to our life's" Frank says and I kiss him. The kiss last a good minute before we break apart. "Okay Mikey should be ready and since they had close for us we don't have to pack. Lets get on going." He says and helps me out of bed.

We head to the car. He sits me in the shot gun and Mikey in the back. I hold Franks hand and relax in my seat."It is so nice that we are going home." I say with a smile on my face. Frank nods and messages my hand with his thumb. I turn on the radio and luckily it is satellite so I van listen to the best station there is called octane. One of my favorite songs begins to play and I sing along.
"Freedom lalala freedom lalala..." Frank looks at me and laughs. I just continue to sing.

--------------------------time lapse------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just got home and Frank and I are relaxing on the couch. I am sitting on Franks lap and he is playing with my hair. We hear a nock on the door and Frank took me off his lap and answered the door. Frank invites the person in and I look up to see a cop at the door. "Hello sir just wanted to make sure everything is in order." He nods and moves out of the door way. I the realize that cop is my uncle Joe. "Hello Gerard, I haven't seen you in a while."

"I know uncle joe it's been three years." I say and he nods and Frank just stairs at us n wonder.

"I'm his fathers brother. Gee here doesn't no this but the reason why I stopped talking to them is because his dad found out I was gay." He says and my jaw drops.

"That's why I am Staying with Frank here. I came out and dad Freaked, so long story short mikes and I are living here." I say and my uncle nods.

"Well I will check in on you guys twice a day. If anything happens when I am not here just call this number." he says and hands Frank a paper Frank nods and Uncle Joe walks out. Frank walks over to me and puts me back on his lap.