#BG76 : The finale ❤

Guys , I recommend you to read the AN para malaman nyo ang balita :D ~Sammy ❤

CHAPTER 76

January 15, 2015 

I was standing in the front of big wooden door.  Despite of the thickness  of it , malinaw kong naririnig ang solemn at heart taking music that was singing behind. Nakayuko lang ako , watching how the bouquet of flowers in my hand shakes. It was uncontrollable. My system was screaming in nervous that I am feeling right now. A terrific and hopeless feeling.

Suddenly , the surroundings became so quiet. Even the voice of the singer stops. Or maybe it just ended. And then , all I hear was the cracking sound from the wooden door , it was slowly opening. I feel stunned and freeze as I see the numbers of people inside the place. Everyone was  in formal , every gazed was spotted on me.

With the invisible cue , I heard the piano suddenly play the Mendelssohn wedding march. And that awakes me and realized where I am  right now , that this ceremony was done for me. Auntie and Tito Gab appears in my front , offering their arms. I feel so hesitated , but at the end I am seeing myself follows every footstep they take. Footsteps that is heading to the other end of the red carpet that filled with  lilies petals.

The place was spoiled with pink and sky blue , from the curtains up to the gowns of the participants of the entourage. The side of the church chairs were accented with different kind of flowers.

It was like a dream , seriously a dream. My system was so occupied by my thoughts , thoughts that I'm dying to do. And the first thing was to stop on  walking , turned my back to the one who's waiting for me at the other end and run away to this place. But my system was out of damn command.

Everything in the place looks so perfect. Every eyes shows amusement. I can see them looking at me as the 'lucky girl'. As I have a picture of every girl's dream wedding. And only so few of them knows that this wasn't perfect , wasn't a dream wedding but a nightmare. Saying vows of lifetime with the one  you don't love.

A wedding happens once. Every one has that dream wedding from the small to big detail. And what I sees now was absolutely not my dream wedding.

I dreamt to have the aisle to be filled  by white rose petals. The surroundings accented with different colors of Tulips. The song forevermore screaming in the place. Those heartily smiles glued in every guest face.

Watching wedding ceremonies was my favorite scene. Seeing how happy and excited the bride to reached the end of the aisle where her groom is waiting makes me feel so wanted to experience it. I dream to see my love in the end of the aisle. I dream my dream wedding with Lucas. But everything were seems to be left as a dream.

All of the sudden , a man in gray tuxedo was in front of me , offering his hand to be reach by me. I feel freeze , I just look at it. This hand where  going to have my life time commitment , if I held it right now.

Kaya ko ba? Kaya ko bang ispend ang aking 'habang buhay' kasama sya?

"Please do take care of our Brina." I heard Tito Gab said and tap the shoulder of the guy in gray tuxedo. 

"I will. I promise to take good care of her. Of my family."

I am so tempted to protest when I realized that I am in front of the altar now. How come? I don't even remember that I handed my hand to him? And it was really freaking me out to know that the ceremony was in the middle of the flow.

I cocked up my head to see the sculpture that was located in the center of altar. I closed my eyes deeply , pray  to say sorry , a sincere sorry of having this ceremony so untrue into myself. This was a sacred ceremony , a sacred vows that should only be made with pure hearts towards each other.