#BG34 : Even against the world

Chapter 34

When I was in my first 3years in this University , I called vacant as a freedom like what its synonyms means , free time. Free to chitchat with nonsense stuff with friends , free to go wherever we wanted , free to eat for craving foods and free to Hmmm.. free to hang out with my Babe.

And those so called free was ended for those passed years only. Cause on our last term of this chapter of our lives? Vacant time means doing your homework , review your lessons , research for the next topic and most of all was to rush your projects , thesis and those ugh! Case studies! MyGod! These really sucks huh!

Our Professors taught us to be professional where we totally needed to be acted after having our diplomas. And we should practice that factor by being responsible to our responsibilities as a student but how how how? God! The time management itself! How could we have it if we need to take it in lots as in lots of stuffs! Can you imagine how terrible it was to face your thesis in an hour and case studies for the next hour? Just pray that you won't experience this cause I'm telling you guys , this was really stressing , disgusting , frustrating , devastating , horrible , terrible , and suckable!

K. K. K. I'm being poetic again. But believe me guys!

That's why at this very moment of my life , I am facing talking and fighting with these papers and docs!

Nah! Buti nalang I really love the degree program I am taking of because if it's not.

D-R-O-P!

Right now , I am doing my very best to practice how to discuss well the second chapter of my case study , which I'm going to actualized 3hours from now.

The first chapters runs attacking , I mean I feel like having my heart attack even though I don't have that kind of illness. Like Hi? Hello? Kumusta naman diba?

I'm talking one on one with the one of the achievers of the year in his line. He was Mr. Johann Joo!

I really don't know kung ano ba ang right term to use to describe him when it comes on his profession , is it strict , demanding , perfectionist or danmest! But I guess all of that freaking terms fits him tho!

Ee kasi , he was the most terror panel all over the country! As in! Yung iba may puso pa e. Sya? Meron din naman but what's the connection anyway? Hoho :3

K Fine! Simple as this , he's a kind of unusual person in this universe. How? Why? Well! Just because , whenever you are discussing with him (which is one on one in a free space room) , he wanted you to be perfect for what was settled on his standards. In short , he always wanted his students to be qualified to his standards! One mistake , one twist tongue, one

"Get lost!"

Crossing his feet and arms pa a! At kapag you face him again of course go back from the start. How thankful I am cause , I learn how to relax and calm.

My fiancée taught me so. ^_^

Anyway , that had been lots of backgrounds that made me headaches.

I slammed the paper I was holding , dropping it on the table in my front. Hmmm. Did I already inform you that I'm currently at the garden part of the school?

This was located at the rare of vicinity of our perimeter , nearby academic club building.

No wonder why I choose here. I need a peaceful place at silent type ang mga genius , kaya walang maingay sa area. Hihih

Some student hates this place cause , it's for boring folks place daw , which I absolutely agreed =_=

I gave a glance on my phone that was resting peacefully rulers away from me. I was about to reach for it , intending to call my friend but then I stop myself. She was busy din pala , she was at library. See how serious this thing was? We really need to be separated to focus. Cause if ever we're together? Well! We should prayed all our might that we can learn something. =_=