#BG36 : Craving

Chapter 36

The cold air starts to embrace my body. Its Ber months already and as expected, cold air starts to breeze around. Ber months na naman! Parang kelan lang. Hayys!

I drink my glass of campaign and wash it down in one gulp. Flashing back that tragic scene of my life makes me feel horrible.

I shook my head, took a deep breath to brought me in composure. Going back on that day is not helping in anyway, it’s still killing me.

Losing my Mom because of his sh*ts! Oh how tragic!

Ganon ba kami kawalang halaga sakanya? That spending even for just a couple of seconds of his fvcking time to go on her wake were seems to be kinda wasting of time? Even his fvcking shadow didn’t appear anywhere on her burial! Damn that assh*le!

Ugh Sh*t! Stop the nonsense Brina!

I decided to go inside but before leaving my units veranda, let me shout this.

“FVCK YOU LEANDRO!”

The whole day was so tiring because of tons of school works on our shoulder. Semester starts to end that is why lots of project was in due dates again.

Lucas had his free cuts. Unlike me, he do his school works ahead of time. Kaya naman wala kaming ginawa kanina kundi gawin ang mga projects ko, before the counted submission comes.

I am so thankful for having him in my life. Despite of everything I've done he still into me. Nothings change worstly. In a contrary, I won't deny na he became outpost and guardy. However, its okey with me.

The reasons why he always watching over me is to protect me whatever Red intended to do, not for having no trust on me.

Buti na nga lang this past weeks Red was not that horrible unlike the other weeks passed. Minsan feeling ko, Ugh! No. I mean I think he already looses his screws, seriously. I just can't see the sense of fighting for such a thing he don’t have, he never had.

He knows the set up. K fine! It’s all my fault , it’s given! Wala syang kasalanan. But... sorry! The end of our story was already burn out.

Ilang TV shows na ang napapanuod ko at wala akong matagalan. Ang babaduy kasi ng mga shows =_=

Inilipat lipat ko lang ng channel and it seems like my cable had no use!

I get my phone and call Keyla. Lucas have gig tonight that’s why he won’t be around at this time but he says that he stays with me after their play.

(O-Oh why Sissy?) Keyla said as she answers my call. I arch my brows silently. Since when she started to use that why after my call?

Kahit kase kakahiwalay lang namin whenever I call she greets me with her Hi Sissy. Zup?

“Are you okay?” I asked. I feel her stutter kasi.

(“O-of course! Bat napatawag ka?”)

“Since when you question my call?” I asked arching my brows as if she sees. However , I know she feels.

(“A-ahmmm.. Wala. Ano ba yon?”) She asked normally.

“Are you home?” I asked and ignored her weird sounds.

(“Yeap.”) She responded. I heard the door slammed meters away from her. And I am sure it’s not her who did that. With my curiosity , I asked her who she was with but she said nothing. She reasoned out that it’s the wind why the door closes by itself. I crack a joke that maybe it’s a ghost and she just laugh sarcastically.