#BG29 : Your sh*t is my ace

Chapter 29

''Arrrrgghh!'' I shouted and flip my back on the bench seat. I close my eyes and cock up my head. I swear , this. No! These makes my head ache! Why Miss Hayley loves putting heaves on her students shoulder? Okey Fine , it's normal to give some reports or whatever but in every meeting?? God! It's devastating!

In her class , all we need to do is to listen to her topic which is bunch of documents (Di uso technical writing sakanya , she's so old school! Going in her classes with her soft copies!) Then for the next meeting she wanted us to have our reflection report about it. Can you imagine , she's just teaching us to waste papers! Cause after she read it (in her on freaking way) it will going to be useless. I mean , putting it on trash can! Buti nalang in our University , there's a environmental friendly organization who recycle those stuff.

''Babe...'' My man called out in a meaningful rhyme. I sigh and pout my lips as a response.

I started doing this last night but 'til now I don't have the last page. Like hello? Her topic was so out of the world that even my Google friend don't know about it. So in that case , you really need to listen to her to have some idea. And the most crazy thing about it was , whenever you don't have document , you need to take her out of the world exams also! Oh NO! That was more terrible!

A seconds , I felt Lucas lips on mine , giving me a very sweet brief kiss. His magical touch. My surroundings lightened.♥

''You can do it Babe'' he cheers smiling. He is also trying to help me to finish my work but like what I've said , he just trying. He don't have any word to add to my papers because he also doesn't have any idea about the topic. He asked me to discuss about it but God! Pati yung matalino kong fiancée hindi alam. Paano na ako nito? =__=

''Ayan kase hindi nakikinig..'' he said patted my head.

''I tried but you know , her voice really sounds like a lullaby.'' I said with frustration.

He chuckled , a sound that is like a music to me. I half hug him and rested my head in his chest. He wraps his arms in my shoulder and kisses my head.

''More patience Babe. It's for our future'' He whispered caressing my arms.

By that , I released a sigh and start to do my work forcedly. Those words are my beholder.

For our future. Not for me , not for him but for us ♥ K fine! Aja! ;3

"Hey Bro!" Lucas uttered with a surprised , maybe one of his bunches of friends in the campus , you know he's friendly to everyone. To Girls (that sometimes misinterpreted it) boys and even for gay and lesbian. He's a camaraderie!

"Long time no see." He added and stood up to have a brothers hand shake , I guess?

Hindi ko na inaabalang tumingala, I need to focus!

I didn't hear any word from the guy but as I saw him via my peripheral vision. By the unknown cue , I feel like stopping on breathing and mice started to race on my chest. He sit on the other bench chair in our table , precisely in our front.

My head slowly move upward and a smirking face welcomed me. My heart beats faster facing him in no time. God! Hindi ko alam kung it beats fast o tumigil sa pagtibok! Nakakaconfuse yung pakiramdam!

I hate the way he smirk nowadays cause everytime he does , it's like covering a scary monster that would throw a bomb any moment!

"Hi Lab...brina." He greeted raising his right hand. I smiled hesitantly as a response, frowninh. God! I'm seriously nervous! I tried hard to get back my composure not making it obvious.