I Dont Remember

My alarm goes off, ugh its super annoying! Its my first day, im going to get the script today and take a look at the story a little more.
I walk into the set and see a bunch of people, the director, Larry, walks over to me and introduces himself. "Hello im Larry, you must be Sage." He says kindly.
"Yep, will i meet the other cast members today?" I ask.
"Yes, only the person playing David hasnt shown yet. This is going to be a great movie." He says. By the way, David is Katies best friend in it. Or at least, he becomes best friends with her. This movie is about a girl, Katie, who goes into a coma and wakes up five months later, doesnt remember anything. It was caused by a car accident, her parents dies in, but she survived with major injuries. She meets a guy, David, who is in her hospital room with her, and they become friends. Katie is about 27 years old and David is about 35 years old. David is in there because he has really bad lung problems, so he needs to be closely watched at the hospital. Thats pretty much it, i dont want to give a detailed summary, i dont want you to get bored. Then i realize Larry is talking to me. I missed the first part, but ill find out later.
"... Liam Neeson, Will Smith, and Angelina Jolie." He says, there is more but i wasnt listening.
I met most of the cast, except whoever is playing David, he is very late, i wonder who it is though. Liam Neeson plays the main doctor in it, Will Smith plays a guy me and David meet at the hospital, Angelina Jolie plays a nurse, and Rachel McAdams plays a detective in it. The only person left is David, which i still dont know who the actor is. As i finish up my last though, he walks in, with his glasses, blue bowtie, nice suit, and Nikes on, my idol, Robert John Downey Jr.... Im freaking speechless, surprised, and happy all at once. He walks over to Larry and apologizes for something, then they both walk to me, yeah! Robert Downey Jr is going to talk... To me!!!!
"This is Sage, she will be playing Katie. Sage, this is the man playing David!" Larry says all enthusiastic.
"Nice to meet you, Sage. Im Robert." He says.
"My pleasure, Mr. Downey. I definitely know who you are." I say with a nervous chuckle.
"Since you two are going to be close in the movie, i suggest getting to know eachother more." Larry says to me and Robert. Robert flashes a smile my way.
"How about dinner? My place, tonight at six?" Robert asks me.
"Uh.. Um... S.. Sure, id love to." Damn it i stuttered. Its a nervous habit i have, well, i think most people have it too.
"Okay, see you then, here is my number, ill text you my address." He says, slowly walking away, giving me a Downey wink. I smile and chuckle like a little girl, ugh why Sage, why!? I cant believe that Robert Downey Jr, my idol, my lifetime celebrity crush and favorite actor, is in a movie with me!! I cant wait to start working with him!