What The Hell Were You Thinking!?

A/N
So, i actually got some inspiration for this story! Im taking it off hold and continuing it! But warning, this chapter is going to get intense... (Not smut intense by the way)

I wake up and my head is pounding! Ugh, i freaking hate hangovers. I sit up in my bed, then cover my mouth before i jump out of bed and throw up in the bathroom. I finish, but just lie down by the toilet because i might vomit again if i get up. I then, hear my phone ringing. Ugh, great! Just peachy for me! I slowly get on my hands and knees and crawl towards my phone. I look at the caller ID and to my surprise, its Celty. Why would she call me? Im not with Haruhi. I answer.
(S=Sage/C=Celty)
S- Hello?
C- Sage! I need your help!
She sounds panicked. I wonder whats going on...
S- Why!? Whats wrong???
C- Its Haruhi.... Just, come over....
Then she hung up. I wonder whats going on. I need to get rid of this hangover and call a cab. I crawl to the kitchen and make coffee. I call a cab to pick my up in fifteen minutes.

I feel a little better now, and i arrive at their house. I walk to the door and knock, Celty quickly answers. "Celty, whats going on?" She doesnt say anything and yanks my inside to the living room. I see Haruhi on the couch, in terrible condition.

"Her lungs are messed up...." Celty says, just staring at Haruhi.

"How?" She looks at me, sadness and it looks like disappointment in her eyes.

"Your not going to like it.... Not one bit..."

"How. Did. This. Happen?" I say through gritted teeth. I hear Celty gulp, this is going to be bad...

"I didnt know this until last night, but.... Haruhi.... Shes, shes been doing drugs...." She bursts out crying, i just stand there, frozen. I dont know what to do, i want to cry but i want to kill Haruhi for her decisions.... I hear Haruhi groan and start to wake up, shes pale and sweaty. I make probably the worst decision in my life, and run to her, make her stand up, pin her to the wall and start yelling at her.

"What the hell were you thinking!? You were doing fucking drugs behind everyones back!? Is that why you have been so busy for the past couple of years!? WHAT WAS OUR PROMISE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!??? Huh? What was it?" I yell, but at the end get softer. She just stands there, looking at me with fear in her eyes. I realize what im doing and let go of her.

"I know.... I broke our promise, and i feel so bad about it... I really do. When i first did drugs... I was drunk and out of my regular mind, but i became addicted... And now i pay for my actions..." Tears start to stream down my face, but im not actually crying.

Flashback to the day they made their promise...

Me and Haruhi walk out of school at the end of the day. We head to our buses which are in the same direction. I start thinking, and i ask her a serious question. "Hey, be honest okay?" She looks at me and nods. "When we are older, your not going to do drugs... Right?" I ask, scared of her answer. She gives me a heartwarming smile.

"Of course not, im not that stupid! Why? Are you thinking about doing drugs?"

"No! Never ever in my life will i think of any of it!"

"Okay, then its a deal!" Then she goes on her bus, and i continue to walk to mine.

Back to present time....

Im sorry, i get out of hand sometimes.... We will get you help, i promise." I say as i walk over to her and hug her.

"Help with my addiction? Or my health?"

"How bad are your lungs?" I ask, breaking the hug and looking at her.

"I have lung cancer..." My jaw drops. I didnt know it was this bad...