Another Friend

Its been about a week since last time i talked to Maddy. I decided to text her on break.
S= Sage M= Maddy
S- Hey Maddy, i wanted to know if you would wanna hang out sometime?
After about two minutes i get a text back.
M- Sure, i also want you to meet one of my friends. Shes a fan of you and Robert as well!
S- Oh cool, i would love to meet her. Tell me what day.
M- Saturday?
S- Sure. See ya then!
M- See ya then!
After that, Larry yelled that break was over and i went back to filming. The film is coming on nicely, i cant wait until its in theaters.
Saturday came quite fast and i cant wait to meet Maddys friend. I get ready then i get a text.
M- Tell me when your coming.
S- K.
I finish getting ready and head over to the cafe. I found Maddy in a booth sitting across from someone, im guessing her friend. I walk over and introduce myself. "Hello, Im Sage." I say to her friend. Her friend has very short brown hair,and she is like a tomboy. She is wearing an iron man tank top and jeans.
"Hi, im Emily. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too, Emily. So, your a fan of Downey i see."
"Yeah, sometimes i cant even look at a pic of him, hes too hot to handle." We all start to laugh a little.
"Very true. Maybe one of these days, you will meet him."
"That would be the best day of my life." Emily said.
"He looks even hotter in person..." Maddy adds.
"Oh god.." Emily says. Me and Maddy start laughing.
"You know what?"
"What?" Maddy and Emily say in unison. I reach for my phone and look for Roberts name in my contacts.
"Im going to invite someone here..." I say as i ask Robert to meet me here. After that, we talka little bit more, then i see Robert come in. "Ahem! Sorry, i want you to meet Robert. You know, just a normal person." I say sarcastically, Robert gives me a confused look. I see Emily is about to faint, while Maddy stares into space, probably daydreaming about Robert. "Um, guys?" Maddy snaps out of it.
"Hello again, Mr. Downey." Maddy says nervously.
"Please, call me Robert. Mr. Downey is my father. And hello again, Maddy." I swear, Maddy actually did faint for a second. Emily is still speechless.
"Robert, Emily. Emily, Robert." I say, maybe snapping Emily out of it too.
"Hello, Emily. Nice shirt."
"Th... Thanks. Nice face." Robert chuckles.
"Why thank you." He says, giving Emily his signature smile.
"So, its the best day of your life?" I ask Emily, she just nods her head. "Great. But sadly, i have to go. Heres my number, maybe we can hangout again sometime?" I ask Emily, giving her my number, she just nods again.
"Nice to meet you Emily. Maddy, nice to see you again." Robert says, both of them have huge smiles on their faces, i say goodbye and me and Robert walk out together. "Good to see you making friends out here." Robert says while we walk to our cars.
"Yeah, im trying my best. They seem to be fond of you as well."
"Well, who wouldnt be?" Someones full of them self.
"I see someone is full of them self."
"Its only the truth."
"Your right about that. I have to go, thanks for coming. Ill see you on Monday."
"Why not tomorrow? Ill miss you too much if i dont see you tomorrow."
"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I ask.
"You." He says huskily, i widen my eyes and he starts to laugh. "Kidding, how about lunch?"
"Ok, sounds good. What time?"
"One? My place?"
"Sounds like a plan. See you then!"
"Oh no."
"No?"
"Not without a kiss." I chuckle.
"Oh, sorry." He leans in and kisses me, i kiss back of course.
"See you tomorrow, Sage."
"Bye Robert." We walk our separate ways to our cars and go home.
Authors note
So Emily is actually Starkaholic. She is a good friend and you should follow her. Im sorry there isnt much Robert but there will be in the next chapter for their lunch. I just thought that Sage should meet people and it not just be Robert and the cast. Anyways, thanks guys!