A Day With Maddy

I decided that me and Maddy should get to know eachother more, i want to make some new friends and Maddy seems really cool. So we are going to hangout, eat, probably watch a movie. Its my day off from filming and she took the day off.
She arrived at my house and i showed her around a bit. "Nice house." She said.
"Thanks. What movie do you wanna watch?"
"What are the options?"
"What are you in the mood for? Scary? Comedy? Action?"
"How about comedy?" She asked, i walked over to one of my many movie holders and grab three movies.
"Lets see here, the options are.... Grown Ups 2, The Heat, or Due Date?"
"Do you really have to ask?" She said sarcastically.
"Your right, The Heat it is!" I saw her expression change fast while i laugh. "Just kidding, Due Date." I put the movie in and start it. While the previews show, we play the questions game or whatever you want to call it. "Favorite sport?"
"Football. I used to play when i was in school, i still love it. You?"
"I like football too, but i like soccer more. I used to play in fifth grade, then i stopped because i didnt want to play for school. Favorite food?"
"Either taco bell or burger king. You?"
"According to some people, its cheese. But its actually tacos. But not taco bell, i honestly hate that place. Favorite movie?"
"I have many favorites. I like Sherlock Holmes, both of them, all the Iron Mans, you know, many Downey movies. Im guessing your the same?" I nod my head, then the movie menu pops up and i press play and we watch the movie.
After the movie, i order pizza. We eat and continue the question game. Just stuff like "Where you from?" Or "Favorite blah blah blah..." The basic stuff. Eventually she leaves and i say that we are going to hangout again soon.
Authors note
Sorry this is super short, i didnt have many ideas for this chapter but i thought id add it in. Soon Sage gets another friend so stick around for that. Thanks guys!