Chapter one

Boy:Oliver
Girl:Penelope
----------------------------------------
(Oliver's POV)
Hello my name is Oliver Crum I'm 16 years old and this is the story of how I met the girl I am meant to be with. Yes I know sounds odd 16 and already it love with some body. You would understand if you only knew her.
When I was about five years old we moved into the "beautiful" city of westward. If you can tell by the sarcastic quotation marks it's not all that great just a bunch of buildings cramped into one another seriously some houses are so close you can't reach out the window and tap on the window of another house. Little did I know then that would be the greatest thing to ever happen too me. Fast forward to a week or so after we had fully moved in I was in my room playing with my toy dinosaurs I had a huge thing for dinosaurs when I looked out my window and seen girl sitting out there on the roof out side her window. I opened my window and asked her what she was doing. She simply replied with reading. She then introduced her self "hi my name is Penelope what's yours?" "It's Oliver what are you reading?" "The big book of dinosaurs" I could not believe it I loved dinosaurs we ended up sitting on the roofs out side our windows all after noon there was not much  space between the roofs maybe a few inches or so between them and that was the first time I ever met Penelope.