Chapter Four

I was sitting out on the roofs one night Penelope had not been out there I assumed she was not home for some reason. I was just about to go in side for the night when I seen a car pull up I was looking down on the street to see who it was. I had just assumed it was the Winchesters coming home but to my surprise first there was a boy around my age got out first then walked around the car and opened the other door and Penelope got out then it hit me like a rock I felt a little queasy. I had realized that was Penelope and her "boyfriend" he walked her up to her door. They then hugged and she went inside and he got back into the car that had gotten out of before I guess he had seen me on the roof cause he looked up there and gave me a weird look. I heard Penelope's bedroom door open I tried to act as if I had not seen them. She stepped out on her roof I looked up at her and said "hey were have you been all night" she just smiled at me and awkwardly smiled back story of my life right there. She told me all about the date she had just been on with Charlie. They went and seen look into my eyes some weird romantic movie  that had just came out at the time. Then they went and at some restaurant  I can't remember the name of. We hugged good night and went in side to go to bed.

     A few days latter my only other friend Elijah came over after school since Penelope had another date with Charlie. We were playing some video games and talking I was telling him about Penelope and how she had a "boyfriend" now and how they went on a date to see this weird romantic movie and it sounded like a drag. Penelope doesn't really like those frilly moves and how I think he doesn't even know the stuff she likes and how I have more romance in my pinky finger than he does in his entire body. When he looks at me with a wide grin on his face and says "your jealous aren't you, you like her" I tried to lie and say no I do not I just think he is not right for her. After Elijah left I was sitting in my room when I heard a knocking on my window I looked over to see Mr. Winchester. I walk to the window and opened it "hey Mr. Winchester what are you doing ?" He then told me to go out there he had to speak with me about something. I stepped out side and sat down " what's up Mr. Winchester" "please Oliver call me Lucas and I need to talk to you about Penelope since she has this new boyfriend and you too are pretty close and we have always liked you I was wondering if you could kind of watch over her and make sure that oh what is his name...Charlie does not try anything okay" "yes sir I mean Lucas I will" Wow I can't believe that they actually trust me that much to watch over Penelope I mean I would any way she like a delicate flower and I would do anything to keep her safe from anything that would hurt her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N:  yay the suspense is over sorry for the wait I have had a crazy week and then this week I have a parade I have to play in and then I have a wedding to go to and I had three test this week so ya I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off)