Chapter five

So after that night when Mr. Winchester asked me to watch over Penelope since we are so close and she basically tells me every thing, when she would get home from her dates with Charlie I would ask her how it went and she would tell me how they " had such a wonderful time and how happy she was that they were together" and all that good jazz. It made me sick to my stomach know all the time she was with that guy she could have been with me having an even better time. I could treat her better than he ever could. Then one night she came home with the biggest grin on her face I asked her what she was so happy about she sat down across from me and told me to brace my self I just gave her a worried look then she blurted out to me " I Charlie kissed me I got my first kiss!" I felt my heart shatter into a million microscopic little pieces. But once again I plastered a fake smile on my face and said " oh wow that's great I cant believe it" I couldn't believe it we were soposed to be each others first kisses I dreamed about that ever since I knew what kissing was. It felt like some one ripped out my heart and lungs and stomped on them. So since I was feeling completely broken on the inside I made some lame excuse like I had a test tomorrow and had to go to bed.

After I said good night and closed my window I through my self down on the bed and just could not stop thinking about what she just said to me I can't believe it he kissed her and it was obvious she liked it, or did she like yes maybe that's it she was just excited that she got her first kiss and since it was her first she doesn't really know what its like to kiss anyone else she just assumed it was good. Yep I bet that's the case and for some reason that made me feel better to think he was probably a bad kisser but she did not know that cause she had never kissed anyone else. Then I fell asleep and was having the greatest dream ever, I was dreaming that me an Penelope were dating and that we were just about to kiss when she stopped and said to me "I'm sorry but I don't want to kiss you" and left me for Charlie. I woke up in a cold sweat thank goodness though it was just a nightmare. I then fell back to sleep and did not wake up until I herd my alarm go off for school I stood up and got dressed still feeling groggy from sleep and walked down stares ate breakfast and left to walk to my bus stop. My friend Elijah was standing there we talked while waiting for the bus he asked me about my "crush" on Penelope and I told him once again that I do not have a crush on her we are just good friends but that was a lie and he knew it. He just looked at me smiled and said "whatever I can tell your lying though"

After another craptastic day at school I was walking to my house from the bus stop and I noticed a mini van with a unhull attached to the back of it. I was at up with curiousness who was moving into the same house as Penelope was it a family relative or was it something worse where they moving are they loading there belonging into it? I started to panic a little bit I could not imagine Penelope moving away I ran up to my room hoping Penelope would be out on the roof waiting to tell me what was going on and as I hoped she was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: hey so so so terribly sorry about not up dating in a while I feel so terrible about neglecting the story I hope you all can forgive me)