Chapter Six

When I got on the roof to ask Penelope about the Uhaul she was standing there waiting for me. She had I big smile on her face I felt a big sigh of relief come over me. I asked her what she was smiling about she looked at me and said "my aunt Ashlyn just moved in with us." I had no clue who that was but it made Penelope happy so I guess I was happy. Yes I realize how dumb it seems that I was going after a girl who was already taken but it's not like any of the girls in my school like me either they all think that I am a nerd. Then I saw some people carrying boxes into Penelope's room I was I little off put so I shot her a confused look she said "my aunt Ashlyn is sharing a room with me while we get hers made up" I got a little nervous would she get annoyed when me and Penelope are out on our roofs talking and make Penelope go back inside will she get creeped out when I just sit out there alone or when I am waiting for Penelope to come back. Oh no this could be the end. Then I looked over Penelope's shoulder and seen I very nice lady late twenties and I seriously doubt early thirties she was very beautiful she looked a lot like Penelope, her mom, and her sister I assumed that must be her aunt Ashlyn. Then I noticed she was walking towards us get ready Oliver you have to make a good first impression the more people from her family you have in your side the better. Just then the lady had stepped onto the roof and walked up behind Penelope "hey Penny who this" "this is Oliver our neighbor and one of my best friends" I smiled at her at her and reached out my hand to shake hers she seemed kind of surprised at that "well it's lovely to meet you Oliver I am Penelope's aunt Ashlyn" "it nice to meet you too" "well I guess I better get back to my boxed and other stuff in I'll leave you to here" then Penelope said "oh her I we will help you" she looked at me to see what I would say " ya we would be happy to help" I replied " oh well that's great lets go down stairs and get the rest of them" the rest of the after noon we helped move boxes from the Uhaul to there house then to Penelope's room well I guess now Penelope's and Ashlyn's room. When we were finally done Ashlyn went to return the Uhaul and me and Penelope we yes once again were sitting on our roofs talking I finally managed to get the guts to asked her the question that had been in the back of my mind all day " hey Penelope if you don't mind me asking why did your aunt Ashlyn move in with you guys?" Before answering she shifted her position age laid down put her head on my legs she had kind of a saddened expression on her face "well she very sick and the doctors she has to see are closer here than were she use to live and that away if things get worse we can take care of her" i could see the tears welling up in her eyes I was on the brink of tears myself she sat up and I grabbed her and hugged her we sat there hugging for 10 minutes or so it felt like forever though when we finally broke apart I wiped the years from her eyes and we said good night. Little did o know some thing major would happen the next day.
===============================================
(A/N: hey guys first update to the many updates this weekend going to try to update as much as I can)