Chapter Føur

Ok it has been a month. Since Katherine has asked Ashlie about the "guy". And guess what was the motherfucking answer. It is a secret. ?! WHAT THE FUCKING HORSE SHIT ?!

Don't girls tell secret to each other, Unless they are "fake". And trust me Kat was no faker.

Remember that I told Kat that I owe her. Well I forgot all about that shit, until she said
"Okay here is the favor."
"What favor are you talking about ?"
"You owe me James. don't you remember." She responded
"For the favor you did for me a month ago ?! That was too long ago." I answered.
"Don't go with that bullshit. That you can't do it. AND YOU WILL." She screamed.
"Damn I'll do it. What is the favor ?"
"Talk to Jamie. And tell him if he wants to go eat some ice cream later."
"Don't you talk to him every day ?!" I said frustrated.
"Shut the hell up and go do it."

So I went up to Jamie. Jamie was a guy about my age, height, but a bit smarter, never liked to be wrong. If he is wrong it will be World War 3. The guy is popular too. And I ... Meh.

"Hey Jamie !" I said
"Hey, James right ?" He said
"Yeah hey Kat asked me to tell you about a date-."
"Oh hey Jamie! " said Ashlie
Oh shit, oh fuck.
What do I do. Do I say hi. Do I just run. Do I just ...
"Hey James. What are you guys talking about ?" Asked Ashlie.
"Oh James was telling me something about a date with Kat." Answered Jamie

Right now I wanted to punch Jamie. Kat never told me anything about punching him. Plus how bad can a date go with a bruised eye. But I didn't because this happened.

"Ooooohhhh a date sounds like fun. Me and James should go. Of course as friends." Said Ashlie
Woah. Did Ashlie just "ask" me on a date ?
"Um sounds great... I mean ... Like I don't know ... You tell me... I mean I tell you... I think I have to go to the bathroom." I said

So I did go to the restroom running. I went to the restroom ... Embarrassed totally. I looked myself at the mirror and said
"James stop being a bitch. Now go up to Ashlie and ask her at what day and time."

So I did. Saturday 6:00 am start theater later at 8:00 we go to the McClendon park. Good plan. Only problem was ... I was going.