Chapter nįne

"17."
"That is your favorite number ?" I said
"Yeah.''
"No way! Mine is 71."
"Nope you liar. That isn't your favorite number. You are trying to find something in common with me. It is like if you like me. You are so pretentious." She responded.
"hahahaha. Good joke. You're my friend first of all. And second of all why you ?!" I laughed.
"Good point." She declared.
Later we laughed. And after sometime I yawned and she followed my yawning.
"Hey it is pretty late. I'll talk to you later." I lied.
It was not late it was 11:39 a.m on a Saturday night and that isn't late at all ... At least for teenagers.
"Well you are a very complicated and awful liar but I wont judge. Goodnight you pretentious bastard !" She
Said.
"Of course you evil satanic ball sucking whore!" I answered

I don't know what was with me and calling people satanic. I think I am possessed I call everyone satanic.
"Good one" she continued
"But I gotta go. To be continued ?" She told
And we both hanged up at the same time. I think I am falling in love with Ashlie every minute of my sad life. And I think I will always love her. Or I'll try.

I put pandora on and lay on my bed. Closed my eyes and I was feeling darkness over my mind to let me sleep, until I got a text from Jack. If said
'you up ?' And I responded 'yes.'
And he called me
"What do you want ?" I greeted
"Do you still like Ashlie?" He asked
"Yeah. Why?" I questioned him.
"Well you have competition now bud." He said
"What do you mean." I declared
"You know chuck smith?" He said
"That bastard ... What about him ... Wait... He likes Ashlie ?"

I hated Chuck. Not because he liked Ashlie ... Well I hate him more now... But I hate him because when I was a nobody I was his main target. He would've through me to the walls. And call me a faggot and a pedophile and Barnie son of a gay rapist? For a reason. He just hated me. And later I met some other guys and my reputation went up. Like I am not his friend or anything. But I am invisible to him. And good thing he doesn't bother me anymore. But I'll never forget what he did to me.

"So yeah I think you'll should get away from Ashlie ?!" He continued.
"What are you talking about ?! I am not gonna get away from her!!!"
"Bro she is just this little love that you have. Nothing big. Nothing small. Just a simple girl."
"NO YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG!!! IVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS FOR ANYONE BEFORE IN MY LIFE." I screamed
"That is what you said about Maria and dexii." He responded.
"Stop bringing shit up!!! I mean this I LOVE ASHLIE."
"Then tell her already goddamn it. You like her ?! Then fucking go out with her before chuck takes her away from you!!!" He declared.
"Well I am gonna ask her you bastard!!!" And I hanged up.

I was mad. I wanted to hit Jack. I wanted to just tell him that I want to destroy him. Prove him wrong. Show that I could get Ashlie and show how much I love her. And I was I was going to tell Ashlie I love her.