Five

Cameron's POV

I can't believe Matt had cheated on Alyssa once more and she is taking his back. But that's none if my business. If she really loves him that much then is should be left to be how it is. I am actually happy for the two. They are a cute couple. My feelings for Alyssa have faded but I would consider her as a best friend now.

Carter's POV

It's been way to long since I have been in here. I'm glad to be back.

So right now I like in Bloomington, Indiana still and I miss my old pal Matthew. He's like my best friend.

Alyssa POV

Matt came back to the house but he sleeps on the couch. We may have started dating again, but he is not sleeping in the same bed as me for a while.

It's midnight and I can't fall asleep. Sweat beads down my forehead and I feel like I am about to hurl.

I put my hand over my mouth as I rush to the bedroom. I empty my stomach then flush the toilet. Brushing my teeth, I feel my forehead. Steaming hot. Great now I'm sick. I don't think I will get any sleep tonight.

Next Day

Quincy's POV

Where's mommy? I haven't seen her all day and I miss her. I love her. She's supposed to be around me all the time like a good mommy. Is she a bad mommy now. I don't want my good mommy to turn into a bad mommy.

"Ashy?" I ask him.

"What bud?"

"Mommy?"

"Sorry bud, but she's sick. She has to sty in bed until she gets better. If she's around you, you will get sick too," he says. Mommy sick?

"Ohh," I say.

Poor mommy. She's sick. Maybe if I make her something she'll feel better.

I scurry off to my room across the hall since I was in the game room, I think.

I plop my butt on the floor, after I grab a blank piece of paper and marker from the small desk. I draw and draw until I am proud of why I made. I hope mommy loves it.

Alyssa's POV

"Quincy made this for you," Calum says as he enters my room with a pure of paper in his hand.

He hands it to me and I weakly take it from his hands. It's a drawing. Of me. And Quincy. And Taylor. And Matt. And everyone else. How cute. I can't believe he drew this.

"What a cutie," comes out of my mouth as barely a whisper.

I reach over to put it on the night stand but I can't reach because my body is so weak.

"I got it," Calum tells me as he takes it and puts it on there.

"Thank you," I say quietly.

Pain shoots through my spine all of a sudden and my chest rises in pain then pain is felt in my stomach and my arms. Everywhere. My body hurts so bad. Calum sees my frame and has a look of worry on his face.

"Are you okay, Alyssa?" He asks.

The pain in my stomach and spine goes away and pain in my head replaces it. This pain is the worst pain I have ever felt before. What's going on?

"Alyssa!" Was that last thing I heard before the pain in my head increases and I black out.