Twenty Nine

Alyssa's POV

The car stops and I look out the window to see where we are but it is pitch black outside; I can't make out a single object.

Carter gets out of the car and I am startled when he opens my door, because, again, I can't see anything. He begins untying me and when he is finished, I kick him in the nuts like I planned in my head I don't know how long ago. I then kick him in the face and he backs up, hunched over. I jump out of the car and, not being able to see anything, I try to run in any other different direction but hands take ahold on my wrist and then my waist. I freeze at the touch because only one person can put his hands on my waist and that is Matt.

The hands turn me around and I am face to face with.. Cameron.

What the actual fudge?

Matt's POV

It has been almost been an hour after I woke up when Alyssa hasn't come bak and I'm beginning to become really worried.

Where the actual fudge is she?

She should have been back a long time ago.

This time, instead of going back to sleep, I get out of bed and begin searching for her. I heard her leave the room because she turned on our bathroom light and it wouldn't turn on, so I search outside of our bedroom.

I turn to go to the nearest bathroom and see that the light is off. She's not in there.

I turn around and go far down the hallway until I reach the kids' room. I turn the light on for this hallway near their door. I open the door and only see the kids' faces don the hallway light. No Alyssa.

I go down the stairs to the first level. The living room has no Cameron and I wonder where he went. The kitchen is vacant and the bathroom down their doesn't have Alyssa either. I also check the laundry room and it is empty.

Where the heck is my wife?