Twelve

Lot of POVs!

Luke's POV

The way she moves swiftly across the room makes me tense up in want. He is so lucky to have her. What does he have that I don't? I am famous and she doesn't want me? But she is also famous. Alyssa doesn't need Matt. She can have me. I am a lot better and she needs to know that.

Ashton's POV

Jenifer is so beautiful. I am surprised that she is able to get me off if thinking about Alyssa. Alyssa is absolutely gorgeous, but she has Matt, which I am pretty sure Luke won't accept.

Hayes POV.

After that night in a jail cell and my brother picking me up and him yelling at me, I have been a totally different kid. I am almost 17 and I am doing drugs, drinking, and partying. Nash knows about this but he stopped trying to control me because he can't keep me in a right grip on a leash. Looks like he will have to learn to like me how I am now.

Nash's POV

Hayes is out of control. Doing drugs. Drinking. Going out at night so he can party. I know I was like this when I was his age but I don't want him doing this because I have to watch over him. He doesn't need to be going what he is doing and he will figure that out sooner or later. I hope it's sooner rather than later.

Calum's POV

Thinks are going crazy around here. Nash and Hayes are always arguing. Matt and Alyssa are always kissing and hugging, making Luke mad and super jealous. Ashton is always watching Jenifer like a creepy person. Ella is always chirpy and happy, also talking to the television. Like, what the hell?

To put a cherry on top, the boys and I are going back on tour in two weeks. We don't know if we will come back here when it is over. Alyssa has known about up leaving in so little of time and is trying to make these last two weeks amazing. She is really doing a good job so far, seriously.

Jack J's POV

Ella has those eyes that make you want to stare in them 24/7. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Stunning. Adorable. There aren't enough words to describe how amazing she is. I just hope I will be able to make her mine.

We have been getting to know each other and I have a feeling she likes me back, but I shouldn't get my hopes up too high.

Michael's POV

Why do I have to leave? Why do I have to leave this place?

I mean, this house is amazing. A pool. A studio. A game room. Oh.. And the people here are great too.. Yeah I forgot to add them.. They are so much better than the house.. Not really but let's let them think that.

Jack G's POV

I have a new girlfriend and I am moving in with her in two weeks, after the Five Seconds Of Summer boys leave. They are great to be around. Funny and full of enthusiasm and energy. 

My girlfriend's name is Cali and she is my age, 25. She is about four inches shorter than me and has brown hair and green eyes. She lives about twenty minutes away from here in a regular sized house with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

Ella's POV

I can't believe you all actually thought I liked Matt. Sorry, he is good looking and all, but I don't like him that way. Alyssa and him are a great couple. I have the hots for Ashton. His eyes. His hair. Everything about him is perfect. He is the definition of sex god.

Jenifer's POV

Too bad me and Ella are leaving to go back home tonight. I had so much fun with these people and I can tell Ella did too. Taylor and Quincy are so adorable and Alyssa and Matt are so lucky to have such wonderful kids. We played with them this morning after we all ate and they love to laugh. They have such amazing parents to take care of them. I just hope that this little family will stay together forever with the best happily ever after possible.

-So I told you that there will be a lot of POVs which turned out to be all of theirs except Matt, Alyssa, Taylor, and Quincy.

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Remember to follow RaeOceallaigh for a dedicated chapter!!