Chapter 2

We finally found a job in the paper that might work for you. It was for this huge company in the city. It required you to wear proper work attire and being on time. Today was your first day and you were super excited.
      You walked into the building telling the front desk man it was your first day. He instructed you to the 4th floor. You found your office with a little help. But it looked pretty comfy and suited you well actually. You sat down and looked at the papers on your desk. Playing with some strands of your hair, you barely noticed a man walk in.
       You looked up at him. He wasn't bad looking either. He wasn't chubby, wasn't built. Perfect body. His hair was colored but he still looked professional. "Sorry to bother you mam." You smiled at him. "Melissa" He cleared his throat. "Erm. Melissa Mister Hemmings needs you in his office." You looked slightly confused. "Mister Hemmings? I never met him." He directed you to mister Hemmings office. You said your thankyou's and goodbyes.
       You knocked carefully on his door and waited for a few seconds until the door opened. Your jaw nearly dropped when you saw him. Him from nandos! It was actually him!! You were breathing the same air right now. Your body barely a foot from his. His 'dior' cologne strong on him. But made you feel like heaven inside. You didn't trust your voice so you spoke softly. "Y-you needed me sir?" A small dimple formed when he put his lips together. "Melissa?" You shook your head yes. "Then yes. I wanted you." He invited you in and your knees barely wanted to move. Or couldn't rather but you forced them. You sat down on this plush tan couch. He shut the door. The click of the lock sending shivers down your spine. You bit your lip trying not to make a sound. Just looking at him and his sexy structure made you even more wet. He sat on the edge of his desk, legs spread slightly. Oh how you wished to be there. Your lower body entangled with his in some perfect bed of his or yours. You could barely focus on anything else that came out of his mouth. The way his lips moved turned you on. His long slinder fingers. You wished they would be inside of you pumping in and out making you feel nothing but ecstasy throughout your body. You closed you eyes for a second daydreaming about all the possibilities. He could pin you to a wall right now and you wouldn't disobey him at all. You could be his bad girl and he would be your daddy. Daddy forever.