Chapter 11

Niall opened the door for me. "Hey Pha." "Hey ni." We hugged. I walked in the living room. Liam and Lou were sitting down watching Grey's anatomy arguing as usual. "No. Meredith isn't gonna die. If she goes there's no show." "Theres water Liam. There's fucking water and no oxygen. I don't know if you knew this but you can't live without oxygen. Unless someone comes and Darth Vaders that shit, she's dead!" I let out a small chuckle. "Lilo I'm home!" They both got up and hugged me. Liam hugs me the tightest so with the both of them I couldn't breathe. They finally let me go and we were all laughing. "Where have you been? I missed you." "Aww. I'm sorry li." Niall walked in. "Lou hit me" I swear they all acted like little kids but big brothers to me. Lou stopped laughing which was unusual so I turned to see what got his attention. It was Harry. He was leaned against the door frame. His hair didn't look the best but it was up in a bun. I could tell he'd been crying more because his eyes were red and his cheeks were flushed. I wanted to run into his arms and kiss him and tell him that I loved him so much. But I couldn't and I didn't. His appearance made me create this hard shell that I wasn't even aware of.
       I walked past Harry so that I could go to my room. I knew he was following me because I heard his footsteps. "What do you want Harry?" I stopped and turned to look at him. "I need you to stop following me harry. Its creeping me out. So can you just tell me what you want." He let out a heavy sigh. "You won't believe me anyway." I didn't have an answer for that so I just walked into my bedroom of course followed by him. "Harry...why'd you do it?" I turned around and looked him in the eye. His eyes lost their touch. They didn't shine. They weren't the shimmering emerald green eyes I fell for. He flickered his eyes down and then back up to me. "I don't have.." I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. It was wrong but I wanted it. I wanted him all and I wanted all of this. Our lips synced like they did before. My hands reached up and took out the hair tie that held his hair up. My hands playing with tiny strands of his hair as his tongue swiped my bottom lip. I felt his hands go around my thighs signaling for me to jump. Putting me on the bed I watched as he took off his shirt. He laid back on the bed on top of me. His arms holding him up. I worked at unbuttoning his jeans that showed his obvious bulge that were now to tight across him. I felt heavy open mouth kisses down my neck, making me moan out. "I love you.." Escaped his open lips as they pressed against my neck again. His free hand wondering down until he reached my lower region. And rubbed against my clothed heat. "Harry..." I felt my back arch some as his lips still worked on my neck.