Chapter 5

Mikey urgently unlocked his front door, you and him mouth to mouth. Your tongues fighting for dominance. Mikey easily winning over you. He dropped his keys on the floor and grabbed your ass. He eagerly bit your neck then sucking on it. Causing you to whimper out. He picked you up and carried you to his room. Dropping you on the bed carefully. "Take it off." He had a demanding voice and now wasn't the time to fight him back on it. So you did as said and took everything off. When you revealed your soaking, throbbing core he groaned slightly. Taking off his shirt and putting his mouth to your heat. Just his breath being there was driving you crazy. He stuck his tongue in and out and licked all around in you. Drawing odd shapes with his tongue. You already moaning his name. His open hand going up and rubbing your clit fast. Your walls tightened and you let go all over and in his mouth. He sucked a bit more and came up to kiss you, letting you taste yourself. He pulled off his pants and stroked his memeber a few times. You looked down at it and got wet again. He was gonna make you feel amazing. He lined himself up and slid into you. You bucked your hips up wanting him to move already. "You're so fucking tight baby" He started thrusting at a furious pace. Making the bed hit the wall when he filled you up all the way. He hit your g spot every time making you closer and closer by the second. You clenched your walls around his thick member, earning a grunt from him. "Shit baby girl do that again." You did it 3 more times. "Fuck! I'm close Mel." He only sped up as your nails started to trail down his back and you left love bites all over his upper chest. He thrusted one more time and came deep inside you. And you came for the second time that night. But this time on his dick.
       He came out of you and rolled by your side. The sweat droplets on his forehead. You turned on your side and kissed him. He returned it passionately and wrapped his arms around you bringing your hot body closer to his. Both of you falling asleep soon after.
       You woke up in mikeys arms. Just how you fell asleep the night before. You moved his arm from around you and got up to put on your clothes. You heard him stir around in bed so you stopped moving to look at him. He hadn't woken. His soft kitten snores filling the air. His hair so untouched and messy, the way the sun was rising against his pale skin made his so much more beautiful. You stared for a moment longer but continued getting dressed. You buttoned up your pants and walked over to mikey. You kissed his perfectly pink lips and made your way to the front door grabbing your shoes and heading out the door. You called a cab to pick you up since you took his car to the bar.
      You picked up your car and headed back to our apartment. You unlocked the front door and walked to the kitchen. You nearly screamed when you saw a dude eating cereal. He looked up at you and gave you a smile. His long curly hair in a mess on his head. "Hello. You must be Melissa I think?" You nodded your head yes. He stuck his hand out to shake yours. "Nice. I'm Harry." You tried to smile back. "Came home with pha?" He nodded his head yes again and you went down the hallway. You already knew the drill and so did I. You laid in bed and drifted off easily. Thank goodness it was Saturday. Saturday means no work for you.