Chapter 6

Saturday flew by and so did Sunday leading to Monday. You woke up at around 6:30 and did your regular before work.
      You walked past Mikeys desk and put a simple note on it. He wasn't concentrated on you but at something on his computer, which was his job in the first place. You put the note on his desk and hoped he would see it.
      Around 12 someone knocked on your door. It was mikey. "Hey!" You smiled and he walked in and sat on the corner of your desk. "I read your note." "Mmm I just got bored and wanted to talk and I'm on break, so." Mikey unbuttoned his sleeves and rolled them up. "I've noticed you're one to leave fast, hm?" You slightly chuckled. But soon bit your lip remembering that night you two were together and now seeing his shirt fit like that on his body and across his chest. You couldn't deny it, he turned you on. "I had to. No hard feelings right?" He nodded his head no. "But you could've stayed another night. And I could've really..." Before finishing his sentence he stood up and closed your door making sure no one could hear or see you two. He stood you up out of your chair and lifted you onto the edge of your desk making sure he was in between your legs close enough to your core so you could feel the bulge in his pants. "I could've really really shown you how good you would feel being with me." He lifted your face to meet his. Kissing you fully and completely. Lust feeling your stomach. Your hands started to roam his chest, finding the buttons that closed up his shirt. You began to unbutton them all the way down. Mikey massaged your boobs through your shirt and then took it off. He started to go down. Making a trail of wet kisses all the way above your heat. He slid his hand under your skirt and rubbed you through your red and black lace thong. Your face in the crook of his neck to quiet your moans. Finally getting on his knees, pulling your thong down with his teeth. Your hands found his hair pulling whenever he touched you just the right way. Mikeys face now in between your thighs kissing up onto where you wanted him most. He found it pretty well and licked a strip from the base to your clit making you pull on his hair more. He gripped your thighs when his tongue went into you. He dipped it in and out of you, grabbing your ass now. His grip on your ass pretty firm with him nearly chin deep into your vagina. Determined to have his tongue fully in you. Your moans were now filling the air. You couldn't control it, his mouth being to skilled on your body. You near your peak and you were surely gonna have marks from him in the morning. Your walls started to contract on him and he moved his hands from your ass to your hips. Letting you ride out your high on his face, he slightly moved your hips back and forth so he could lick you clean. When you were 100% done he removed his face from between your thighs and pulled your thong back up and fixed it to your comfort. But before standing up he kissed your core again through the material. And then stood up, your face meeting his. Your eyes to their natural color but his a dark green still. You kissed his lips and tasted yourself. "How do you feel baby girl? Hopefully good by how loud you were." He helped you off the desk this time. "You're so good." Mikey began to button his shirt back up. "Yeah..it's about time for me to go work now love." Your mind started to focus again and both of you were already past break time. You heard his belt buckle rattle so he could tuck his shirt in and that's when you remembered he still had a boner. You had to help him. He was about to walk away when you grabbed his arm. He stopped and looked at you. You pulled him back slightly. "Mikey, why don't you sit down for me, please baby" He got a playful smirk on his face and didn't argue. He sat back in your chair and watched you. You got on your knees in front of him and unbuckled his pants. Pulling them down along with his boxers. His long memeber slapping his stomach when released. You put your thumb on his tip spreading his pre cum around and then took all of him in your hand pumping a few times. You saw his muscles tense up a bit. You finally put him fully into your mouth, having to deep throat. Luckily you didn't have much of a gag reflex. You began to move your mouth on his dick. Going faster every time you heard him whimper. Little thrust coming from his hips, for his dick to hit the very back of your throat. You swirled your tongue around his dick at the same time. He kept moaning and whimpering with his head thrown back from pure bliss. "You feel so fucking good baby" he whimpered again. "Baby don't stop. Your mouth is so good. Damnit baby! Shittttt" When that last swear came out of his mouth, he came in yours. You swallowed all of him and bobbed 2 more times to make sure he was finished. When you lifted your head his eyes were still closed. Little soft pants escaping his lips. "You're......so fucking good....mel" You took this great opportunity and took off your skirt and thong, then  straddled his lap. Hearing him swear your name turned you on more and now you wanted him inside of you. He looked at you and kissed your lips again. "Does someone want daddy to fuck them? You want daddy to fuck that tight little pussy of yours, huh?" You nodded your head yes and grinded your hips into his. You stood up and laid on your desk, legs spread so he could see all of you. Mikey already hard again, got on top of you and lined himself up. You thrusted your hips wanting him bad. He played with your nipples by flicking them with his tongue and slammed into you and hard. You let out a painful screech but stopped it with your hand. He began to thrust in and out of you harder than before. And you loved every second. He filled you up every time and perfectly hit your g spot over and over. You weren't gonna last longer and neither was he. Within a few seconds he filled you up with his warm juices and you let go all over his dick.