Chapter 4

The walk to your car seemed longer than usual. And you had a feeling you were being followed or something so you hurried to your car, but not running. "Ms.Melissa! You dropped this." Whoever was following you knew your name and made you panic more. You reached your car and opened the door only having it being shut back by a man's hand. With what you saw a tattoo on it. You turned and saw the man who helped you on the first day. The dude that showed you Mr. Hemmings office. Your heart seemed to calm down as he gave you a smile. "Sorry if I scared you. But you dropped this on your way out and I was headed out anyway." He held out your house key and you checked your purse. You did drop it but didn't know how. "Oh, thank goodness you found it or I would be in trouble." He laughed a little with you. "Well Mister.." You stopped when you realize that you never even knew his name. "Michael. Well mikey. You can call me mikey." You smiled at him. "Ok. Well mikey it was nice talking with you but I better go." You opened your car door again. "Hey. Ms. Melissa." "Melissa" "Yes. Haha Melissa, I was wondering if you would like to get a few drinks with me tonight. And maybe some dinner or a movie?" Mikey was a nice guy, but you didn't know if you liked him like that. But then again a few drinks wouldn't hurt anyone. Friends have drinks together to. And pha would be okay too. "Sure, why not?" You both smiled and walked to his car.