~Chapter 16~

When we arrived, Severus snuck both of us inside, when we entered we saw that Father was having one of his meetings again.

"MELISSA! WHY ARE YOU BACK! AND DRACO AND SEVERUS!" My Father shouted

"My Lord, she..." Severus paused he couldn't have my Father knowing that I had used his second name. "She got homesick..."

"NONSENSE! MELISSA YOU SHOULD OF BEING SPYING ON HARRY POTTER! YOU FILTHY GOOD FOR NOTHING CHILD!" By this time my Father had got up, and was facing all of us, he punched me in the nose, this bought tears to my eyes

Severus looked shocked and so did Draco

"YOU TWO BETTER TELL ME THE REAL REASON NOW!"

"My Lord, I let Melissa borrow my second name because she couldn't go into school with everyone knowing she was your daughter, because she would be sent straight back home. So I let her use my second name. And today the school found out she was your daughter, so I decided it was best if she was brought back..."

"OH DO I CARE! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BRING DRACO BACK AS WELL! HE COULD OF COMPLETED THE TASK! AND WHY HAVE YOU BEEN TALKING TO MY DAUGHTER! I GAVE YOU SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS NOT TO TALK TO HER!"

"I'm sorry, my Lord, I was helping her, if you'll give me a second chance I..."

"I DON'T GIVE SECOND CHANCES! YOU WILL DIE!" My Father took out his wand and aimed it at Severus "AVADA KEDVRA!"

"No!" I shrieked I jumped infront of Severus, I felt a rush of pain go through me and that was it...I must of been dead...