Chapter Six: Accident

• Dedicated to Aaliyah Sunnshine Colen

Chapter Six

Wooo (: 3028 words, I'm improving the word count :) so comment. fan. and vote (: ps. i have an editor who i <3 she just doesn't know it yet.

Enjoy (:

"What!" Claire exclaimed for like the third time. People in the quiet restaurant were staring at us now. I gave her a death glare.

"Gosh Claire, could you be any louder," I groaned in frustration. She was my best friend but she was really beginning to get on my nerves.

"Sorry," Claire mumbled.

 I smiled and thanked the waiter as he refilled my glass with sweet tea. For it being twelve-thirty it was rather empty. I took another bite of my salad before speaking.

"We haven't done anything besides kiss..." 

"That is it? I would have already slept with him." I smiled at my best friend and grinned. There was the girl I loved.

"Well technically..." I trailed off as she took a sip of her sprite. She chocked and began coughing, which caused several more glances us. We both giggled -knowing everyone was staring at us.

"But... I-I thought you said you two have only kissed." I smirked at her.

"We did. Somewhere along the night last night we both fell asleep." She frowned.

"So he is the reason you blew me off this morning...." she sighed dramatically. "I am okay with you blowing me off for him... But it's time you jump in the 'Reese obsessed' boat."

I rolled my eyes as I took the last few bites of my salad and washed it down with a sip of tea. "I am not obsessed with him."

It was the truth. Yeah, he was an amazing kisser but it took more than that to make me have a crush on someone. I looked at my friend and shook my head as the bills arrived. I pulled out my debit card and handed it to waitress. "This is for both of ours."

"No I have money, Alison."

"It is for blowing you off this morning." I glanced at the waiter who had appeared and handed me back my card and a slip for me to sign.

"Again, I am sorry about that Claire, but our date went really well. After we got a different server." I hadn't given all the details of our date, but in due time it would all come out.

I stood and stretched. I smiled at my best friend as we walked out the door. "Thanks for lunch, but I have to get back to my boyfriend," I said pretending to swoon over him. "Before my brother kills him." Claire rolled her eyes.

"Okay get back to loverboy. My dads wedding reception is tonight and the wedding is tomorrow." I nodded and gave her a big bear hug. She frowned and groaned. "Did I forget to mention I have to housesit my dads house for the two weeks while they are in Europe for their honeymoon."

Now I had to be without my best friend for two weeks, well at least I got to visit her for a day or so before she took off again. "I'll talk to you later. I love you," I cried to her as I got into my car and backing out of my parking space.

________

After finishing the last Harry Potter book and putting it back onto the bookshelf, I was bored again. I frowned, looking around my room for something to do. Instead of procraatinating, I decided I would clean my room so I could work on my dance routine.

I cleaned my room so I would have room to parade around. I changed into a pair short purple metallic dance shorts and then a white sports bra. My pointe shoes came on after. I moved four body length mirrors to the front of my room so I could see my movements. I plugged my phone into my docking station and turned on Going Under by Evanescence.